CD 5 and CD 6 OPK- HELP!??

avanemo

Reaction score
I dont know if the picture really shows how dark these are very well, but can anyone tell me if they had OPKs this dark on CD 5 and 6?? This is seems wrong to me.... Ive been doing this for a while and usually around now they are clear or VERY light... I have a very standard 29 day cycle where I always ovulate between the 15-17 day... what could be going on? Any ideas? And if you have had them like this please show me! Thanks in advance!

IMG00325-20110422-1607.jpg

I have asked my Dr about this and he said that it is normal for the levels to fluctuate from cycle to cycle. Last month my lines were like this, pretty dark up until the positive at cd 10. Whereas this month, my lines are barely there...still no positive and im on cd 9. Good luck!

I have asked my Dr about this and he said that it is normal for the levels to fluctuate from cycle to cycle. Last month my lines were like this, pretty dark up until the positive at cd 10. Whereas this month, my lines are barely there...still no positive and im on cd 9. Good luck!

Thank you! I have had SUCH a weird month I feel like my hormones are off and this is PROOF! haha... I was thinking it was menopause... :wacko:

CD9 is still very early, good luck to you too! Im sure its around the corner!

Last month I had a very normal progression... I just want to be normal. :)

CD9 is still very early, good luck to you too! Im sure its around the corner!

Last month I had a very normal progression... I just want to be normal. :)

Yeah, its early. I am hoping for a positive by cd 12. I understand wanting to be normal, I always had normal cycles and ovulation...but i have a feeling its going to be screwy for a while. I just had a very early mc and i haven't felt normal since. Im sure your LH will be back to normal soon. Have you tried IC OPKs (like wondfo)? They are so much more affordable so I dont feel bad testing 2x a day close to ovulation. I bet if you tested 2x a day, you would see a lovely progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->