CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Ha ha!! Obviously I enjoy the dtd but also I feel like I'm 'doing' something about getting pregnant rather than just waiting to ov or the tww!

Good luck, I hope you ov soon.

I've heard good things about acupuncture too I'm really hoping it will help me. Ill let you know what it's like after Saturday! X

Hi!

I am at CD 18 and waiting to ovulate in what seems to be an unusual, long cycle. While My OPK lines are getting darker, my CM has reduced :( . I have clear CM but it is a lot lesser than last 2-3 days when I had lots of creamy CM. This can't be right, eh?

Hi!

I am at CD 18 and waiting to ovulate in what seems to be an unusual, long cycle. While My OPK lines are getting darker, my CM has reduced :( . I have clear CM but it is a lot lesser than last 2-3 days when I had lots of creamy CM. This can't be right, eh?

My cm and ov day never usually add up. I get watery/ewcm the week leading up to ov...generally I have very little watery/creamy cm the day of ov. The month that I conceived ds2 I remember being concerned that I didn't have ewcm at all.

How was acupuncture yesterday, Mrs. W? Were you nice and relaxed?

AFM, I am 4 dpo and apparently I like torture myself and did a ultrasensitive 10miu test. A very faint line came up right away. I have never used these before so I don't know how reliable they are. I will test again on Tuesday.

Oh my goodness a line at 4dpo!! That's very early, but hopefully you will see a definite line soon. Good luck, keep me posted!!

The acupuncture was good. Who knows if its doing any good but I did enjoy it. Just doing something for me, and all about me was nice! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->