CD 52, no AF, BFN..?

Jasy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to the forum, so if I am posting this in the wrong area please let me know!

As the title says, today is CD52 and am feeling pretty frustrated. :shrug: Had negative tests on CD40, CD46, CD50. I typically have long cycles (38 to 40 days), but never ever this long. I have no clue when I ovulated. The days we :sex: ed were on CD 25, 26, 27, and 29 as he has been out of town on business almost all of last month. I thought AF was coming after some brown spotting on CD 36&37 (just a little when I wiped, nothing made it to the liner) but it never showed.

Am I out for the count? Is a call to the doctor in order here? Any chance I may still get my BFP?

Symptoms I am experiencing include more frequent urination (have been going 4 or 5 times during one shift at work vs. 2 times max usually) and some nausea here and there.

Thanks in advance. Xoxo

You sound like me!! Cycle day 54 here and nothing and all negivitve teats to I am using an app to track my periods and predict o but this is my longest cycle since I got the implant out 6 months ago. I don't feel any different only a little run down head cold etc.

do you know what causes your cycles to be that long?

No I don't I haven't even ever mentioned it to a doctor b4 as it never bothered me b4 I had my first 2 no bother and quite quick after coming off the implant and when I was younger I thought it was a blessing not having them as much but I think il make an appointment I hate going to the doctors tho

Definitely go to the doctor if you have cycles longer than 35 days and haven't conceived within 6 months. I left it 9 months before I was diagnosed (again) with PCOS and told that was what was causing our difficulty conceiving.

Chances are you haven't ovulated yet and you may not this cycle. If you don't release an egg then you can't become pregnant and you won't get your period. You may eventually release an egg but my doctor said they're poor quality and have a low chance of resulting a pregnancy. Or you may get a withdrawal bleed which isn't a real period but just a bleed. Best to get it checked out

I wish I'd seen my doctor sooner. Now I'm on Provera and Clomid.

Could I get diagnosed with PCOS after having 2 children ok tho b4 ? I was thinking it might just be taking a bit longer now cuz I'm older 27 lol il make an appointment on Monday x

Yes. My sister in law and step sister both have PCOS and have 2 children each. One of them was on the pill and the other it was an accident. Possibly your hormones have just gone a bit haywire lately. 27 isn't really old in the fertility world.

My cycles have always been this long. Didn't have any issues conceiving our first. So, I have an appointment scheduled for Friday this week with my doctor as it is CD 55 and still no change. :/ Took another neg test this morning. Just want AF to show at this point. Have never had an irregular period.. the only time I have ever missed one was when I was pregnant the first time..

sarah2211, any updates?

PCOS has crossed my mind. I had a surgery at 7 years old to remove one ovary that had a cyst. My doctor has never mentioned it though.

:shrug:

I have a child...and have been pregnant 4 times total (3 miscarriages) and I have PCOS.. i would see a doctor for sure simply because it is not considered normal for cycles to be that long. My ONLY symptom is long cycles...anywhere from 34-53 days.

My longest cycle ever was 9 months with no AF/no O/No BFP...it drove me crazy and the dr just said " we dont want to mess with it"...:growlmad: I finally had ENOUGH and i did start spotting but no AF and i just started Femara to jump start my cycle. It worked because it got back on track after. I had weird cycles prior with normal ones too. Unless im medicated, i can have crazy cycles.

I would go to the dr and ask for tests if i could tell you anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->