CD 7...Cycle Buddies? Also any CBFM users?

Pretty sure it's a BFN :cry:
I thought I saw a faint line but just my imagination I'm sure .

Ugh this sucks

So you tried with a FRER too and it was bfn? :( Ugh. I hate blue dyes. They are the WORST. You're still early though and until AF shows up you're still in the game! 8dpo still gives you plenty of time :thumbup:

I'm only 4dpo and starting to feel that mid-tww impatience. I'm still testing out my trigger, it was barely there yesterday and today. Ugh. I just want it to disappear. It just feels like time is going by so slowly. I think the first week of the tww is the absolute worst because all you can do is wait and wait…and wait some more :dohh:

So you tried with a FRER too and it was bfn? :( Ugh. I hate blue dyes. They are the WORST. You're still early though and until AF shows up you're still in the game! 8dpo still gives you plenty of time :thumbup:

I'm only 4dpo and starting to feel that mid-tww impatience. I'm still testing out my trigger, it was barely there yesterday and today. Ugh. I just want it to disappear. It just feels like time is going by so slowly. I think the first week of the tww is the absolute worst because all you can do is wait and wait…and wait some more :dohh:

So I took another frer and I think I see something but it's so faint I'm not sure if it has color or not. I hate the TWW the first few days I'm just like ok I can do this and then at 6 dpo I feel like pulling my hair out !

Ahh!! Test again with fmu! Seriously, I'm living vicariously through you. At 4dpo there's nothing I can do but wait… :wacko:

Keep me updated!! My fingers are crossed for you! :flower:

Any update? I'm still only 5dpo…so still just waiting…sigh.

I was thinking about you this morning, I hope you're doing well!

No update :cry: all BFns and my CBFM went to "low" reading today so I'm pretty sure I'm out. It's ok though. DH and I agreed to start getting healthy now and lose a bit of weight. Hopefully that helps.

How are you feeling ?

No update :cry: all BFns and my CBFM went to "low" reading today so I'm pretty sure I'm out. It's ok though. DH and I agreed to start getting healthy now and lose a bit of weight. Hopefully that helps.

How are you feeling ?

Was the CBFM still asking for tests when it went low? I'm sorry it's been all bfn's :( What dpo are you now? You're not officially out until AF shows up!

How are you feeling ?

Was the CBFM still asking for tests when it went low? I'm sorry it's been all bfn's :( What dpo are you now? You're not officially out until AF shows up!

I went a two days without using the cbfm but I did it today it and was low. I'm about 11 dpo ( could possibly be 10dpo)

When I got my BFP with DS I tested at 8dpo and it was negative and then the day before AF was due and I got a blazing positive . I just feel like I'm never gonna give my son a sibling at this point.

So AF was due today but not here and using she shows up first thing in the morning. I'm thinking I ovulated a little late. Took a frer last night and it was a bfn ( I did drink lots of water) surely a BFP would've showed up by now .

Af is here. Bright and early. On to the next cycle. Dh agreed that we should start going to the doctor now. :cry:

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in December then a blighted ovum in January. We held off on trying until this month and if I read my body correctly, I ovulated the 11th! This is my very first time actively trying and not just letting things happen when they did. I have a near 5 year old currently. I feel crazy to be feeling like it worked but I do! The anticipation to wait for testing kills me!

Hi Adalynsmomma :wave: sorry for your two losses :hugs:
Going through it was so rough on me was the worst and I only had one, I couldn't imagine going through it again. I hope you get your BFP ! When is AF due? I think tomorrow ( if not today ) starts my TWW and I'm not looking forward having to wait :wacko:

I'm hoping I can wait till Af is due to test ( who am I kidding ?) but I'll try my darnest.

AF is due the 30th. I still have a BFN but I have had sore breast since Saturday morning and overwhelming fatigue today(these only happen when pregnant) so I plan to test after I miss AF, if I do! My fingers are crossed but am so frustrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->