Cd 7 need some buddies please

In my sex ed class they showed a video of conception, and then another video of a woman in labor having a baby.....that was enough for me...

In dd's school they use those educational dolls in health education class , my niece got one home for the weekend and had a real baby nine months later,it actually made her realise she really wanted a baby:dohh:

Anyone remember making things up for Wednesday confession? lol

We used to have competitions on who could come up with the biggest sin to confess. One lad who didn't pay attention confessed to adultery when he was 14 years old :haha:

We always went with 'coveting thy neighbor's ass' just bc it sounded so funny, lol.

In my sex ed class they showed a video of conception, and then another video of a woman in labor having a baby.....that was enough for me...

In dd's school they use those educational dolls in health education class , my niece got one home for the weekend and had a real baby nine months later,it actually made her realise she really wanted a baby:dohh:

Oh, NO! They should stop giving them baby dolls to cuddle with and start showing graphic videos...I was a virgin until age 20...:haha:

Morning everyone ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:It's happy holidays today,am so excited been up since seven with ds as he's excited too ,everything packed except my lovely rabbits and cat are being looked after by my neighbours ,am going to really miss them,ESP the baby ,he's adorable ,hope they are ok ,well am gonna really miss u all and I hope we have some bfp's before I cum back :hugs::hugs::hugs:,hubby found my stash in the case and went mad last nite ,he says I am not bringing all my ttc stuff on holiday but I can bring the underwear :haha::haha:,yeah rite ,I just put it all back in again,hows everyone else today ?xxxxxxxxx

Have a great holiday Despie, I had a nice lie in and I'm off to the gym, the boy is asleep and I don't think he'll even notice if I go AWOL for a couple of hours and hit some hoemwares stores in peace!

Have a great holiday Despie, I had a nice lie in and I'm off to the gym, the boy is asleep and I don't think he'll even notice if I go AWOL for a couple of hours and hit some hoemwares stores in peace!

Thanks Hun,you are doing so well mrs,u must be feeling good for it?love getting out in the morning first thing while everyones asleep,I have lost three pounds in weight ,am hoping to lose at least six on hols ,am gonna still do my walking early in the mornings and we usually do loads of other things too ,can't wait,xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye Despie! :cry:

Have a great time and bring us some great pics please!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please be safe and pack your taser for creepy hairy guys in little bathing suits on the beach....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->