Cd 7 need some buddies please

Ok cups packed,forty opks packed,sexy underwear packed ,headlight packed ,tongs packed,macca packed ,horny goats weed packed,massage oils packed ,prenatals aspirin and folic acid packed ,pineapple ,melon and grapefruit juice packed.thermometer packed,pee cup packed,guaifenesin packed,pre-seed packed, ,wot else do I need?????

Clothes :)

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Don't forget the vodka and crack pipe! :happydance:

And a taser bc you know there will be some creepy European guy on the beach in a really tiny bathing suit, lol.

Ha ha it would be some pervy European guy with frostbight, we've got 18C today!!

I guess you guys really don't do summer over there, lol

Do you guys get a lot of snow in the winter? I do here.

Do you guys get a lot of snow in the winter? I do here.

Yes and I love it ,the schools got closed last winter for a few weeks and we built snowmen all day drank hot chocolate and played board games ,happy days,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

England gets less snow than Northern Ireland and Scotland but I love it when we get it especially as every vehicle we own has 4 wheel drive so we are one of the few road uses in the snow :)

In the last snows in Jan/Feb - DH & BIL ended up helping the ambulance service and hospitals out by driving staff to work and driving paramedics to incidents as they are part of a volunteer service.

Despie, did you say schools closed for a few weeks? My kid gets 5 days and if she goes over, the days are made up in the summer.

Wooly, that is wonderful that your DH and BIL did that....

Ok cups packed,forty opks packed,sexy underwear packed ,headlight packed ,tongs packed,macca packed ,horny goats weed packed,massage oils packed ,prenatals aspirin and folic acid packed ,pineapple ,melon and grapefruit juice packed.thermometer packed,pee cup packed,guaifenesin packed,pre-seed packed, ,wot else do I need?????

:haha::haha::haha::haha::blush:

Clothes :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dmom schools get closed in the UK if too much snow and they don't have to make up the time.

When I went to school the first sign of snow no matter how hard we got sent home as most of us lived in villages and small towns which were 15-20 miles from the school and some of the roads closed really quickly. I loved it till I got home and my mum would sit me at the dining room table with homework/school work :wacko:

Too much to comment on so here are my reactions....

:cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::haha::haha::haha::saywhat::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Despie & Ruth.... :hug:

Dmom,the pipes froze in the school and they had no heating so kids stayed at home,:then the teachers couldn't get to the school through the snow and they eventually closed it for two weeks ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->