Cd 7 need some buddies please

Despie, all I know about it what I read on the forums; it seems as if a number of women have had issues with it messing up their cycles. However, others swear by the stuff. Just please be careful about adding too much new stuff all at once bc if you should have an adverse affect from something, you won't know what is causing it.

U are right maybe wen the fertilaid comes I will just take it and my folic acid and aspirin,I have been taking the fa and aspirin for a year so I will know for sure,great advice,sometimes I just dive in and don't think ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I know you want this, but not at the risk of making matters worse. :hugs: If going slowly is what gets you the sticky bean, then that's the most important thing.

IDK how UK docs work, but I don't want you to take anything that might make them less willing to treat you. And you have to tell them every supplement that you take bc they are still chemicals and any drugs they put you on could have an adverse reaction with them. :hugs:

I totally agree with this. I'll give you example. I was on Clomid for the FSH test last month then I got a tooth that need a root canal. I had to take amoxicillian and a vikadin (sp). I got a bad reaction in my mouth from those medication and my mouth burned like no bodies business. I really think that why my follicle test was low because I was on all the meds and felt like crap during the follicle challenge..

Hi Despie.....I am way behind you, but I hope to tag along, anyway...

I agree with DMom...see how the royal jelly goes first, and then maybe add the FA after your appt....

I hope you get your rainbow baby!

Aw garnet that sucks,are u ok now?how did today go?xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Despie, I was just going to agree with what Dmom said, hang fire on adding anything extra to your regime as the doc would want to see you natural, and maybe would want to monitor a couple of regular cycles?

IDK, just from my experience with EPO, I'd be staying off anything new until then, as you don't know how it will affect you, and as Garnet says they might want to give you Clomid or something.

I think the healtheir higher protein diet and exercise regime are great though, keep up the good work - I'm having a glass of milk as I type this.

Hey Despie, I was just going to agree with what Dmom said, hang fire on adding anything extra to your regime as the doc would want to see you natural, and maybe would want to monitor a couple of regular cycles?

IDK, just from my experience with EPO, I'd be staying off anything new until then, as you don't know how it will affect you, and as Garnet says they might want to give you Clomid or something.

I think the healtheir higher protein diet and exercise regime are great though, keep up the good work - I'm having a glass of milk as I type this.

I'm drinking coffee with artificial sweetener, lol. :happydance:

Aw garnet that sucks,are u ok now?how did today go?xxxxxxxxxx

Despi wrote a novel on my Nervous thread. Don't want to write all out again but you might find some results interesting...:flower:

Thanks Hun,really appreciate all of your advice,well done on the milk and healthier diet, I def think it helps too,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, Desp..:hugs:
We girls are all here for you..
I am on dpo # 7 so smack in the middle of the 2ww...

Despie I'm here for you although Friday is probably going to CD for me :)

I agree with Dmom and I would not add anything to your regime until you see the doctors.

Despie I'm here for you although Friday is probably going to CD for me :)

I agree with Dmom and I would not add anything to your regime until you see the doctors.

I hope u get your bfp Hun and it's not cd1for you,no other supplements till the end of august,piggy promise ,:hugs::hugs:

Yes I agree temping is a really good way to know what is going on! I am right there with you desp at CD 7 right now!! I know it will probably take me a while to conceive so I may be around awhile!!

Yes I agree temping is a really good way to know what is going on! I am right there with you desp at CD 7 right now!! I know it will probably take me a while to conceive so I may be around awhile!!

That would be lovely to have u ,thank you ,wud really love your support,great we are on the same day too,forgot to temp this morning :dohh::friends::friends::friends:

just wanted to wish all you ladies luck:hugs::hugs:
i"m praying you get your BFPs !!!!!!!
bucket loads, no infact truck loads of baby dust coming your way:hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Despie can i join this thread? :hugs: you know i love you and you are a fantastic lady who deserves this and i'm glad your giving it another whirl and why not. I get it all the time from my family 'why do you want another child' well i say bollocks to them haha!!!!

I'm 9dpo today and i'm not testing until AF is late. Good luck hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Despie can i join this thread? :hugs: you know i love you and you are a fantastic lady who deserves this and i'm glad your giving it another whirl and why not. I get it all the time from my family 'why do you want another child' well i say bollocks to them haha!!!!

I'm 9dpo today and i'm not testing until AF is late. Good luck hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awk thanks Hun,that really means a lot to me,would love it so much if u joined us ,:hugs::hugs:U are def very brave not testing till af is late,well done you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->