Cd 7 need some buddies please

I am trying to locate some PMA, lol. How is everyone today? What is the lovely UK weather doing for you? It is hot and humid here today...low 90s.

Jodes.. your neice is very lucky to have someone like you to confide in.. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my oldest DD and had no one.. and was scared sh@tless.. my BF did stay with me but we were both so young and clueless..
My parents also throw me out and said that I made me bed I can now sleep in it..
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger..
I didn't even get prenatal care till 7 months..
So I love it when I see family that is supportive:HUGS:

Desp... what a nice thing to with your "girls".. my older DD and myself rent a hotel room ( so we get away from the " men") every year on my birthday for a girls only weekend.. we give each other mani & pedi and go swimming ect.. just hang out.. as they get older they have less and less time for their old mom so I make it a point to do this every year..

Awww bless you honey i can't believe how some people behave especially our parents. And like you said 'what doesn't kill you will make you stronger' . Although i didn't become pregnant young my mother was not a very nice person towards me she threw me out at 16. She always said i was an attention seeker and she would always tell me how jealous she was of me (i suppose she was honest) thats why i don't like being centre of attention and don't take compliments to well. My mum married a horrible man who was very friendly towards me if you get what i mean. My upbringing hasn't been the best but i have a good life now and i will not let anything get me down. I'm very protective of children because of my upbringing. I really can't help but wonder why some parents can act like this towards their children? I love my children so much i can't even shout at them. I really feel it's absolutely essential that a child has the best start in life otherwise it affects them later on. I don't really open up and talk about this i try and forget about it but sometimes it comes and bites you on the arse.

My neice is coming round today as she has just told her mum (my husbands sister) and by what i can gather it didn't go down too well. Don't get me wrong her mother is lovely and will eventually come round to the idea, i think she's just disappointed as she had high hopes for her. I'm hoping my neice will ask me to be at the birth because i want to be a doula at some point in the future.

:hugs::hugs: xxxx

I am trying to locate some PMA, lol. How is everyone today? What is the lovely UK weather doing for you? It is hot and humid here today...low 90s.

Here in sunny leeds it's 22 and very humid. I love hot weather i'm lucky i have skin that doesn't burn but i'm also a fan of fake bake and st tropez :thumbup:

Here in sunny leeds it's 22 and very humid. I love hot weather i'm lucky i have skin that doesn't burn but i'm also a fan of fake bake and st tropez :thumbup:

I get a spray tan and use St. Tropez and L'oreal at home, lol.

So sorry Hun ,hope u feel better soon ,it's 18 degrees here but very humid and yuk :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I get a spray tan and use St. Tropez and L'oreal at home, lol.

I use fake bake foam tan or loreal sublime,wud love to use the sun beds but am a little bit worried about skin cancer,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't go near the tanning beds bc I am afraid of cancer and getting wrinkled, lol.

I am considering buying an at-home airbrush system, lol. My DH will kill me if I do, but IDK if I really care....

Jodes ,good luck today with your neice and I hope her mum cums round and accepts wot it is and helps her out,am sure she will,it's prob just a shock like it would be for us all ,it's weird cos my mum also threw me out wen I was 16 and I had been abused by her brother in law ,I am also extremely protective of my lo's because of this and don't let them venture far from me ,I think we have a lot in common,how weird is that,I really believe we were all meant to meet here and become lifelong friends ,I really do ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't go near the tanning beds bc I am afraid of cancer and getting wrinkled, lol.

I am considering buying an at-home airbrush system, lol. My DH will kill me if I do, but IDK if I really care....

My hubby bought me one from Argos ,I have only used it once wen I went to see lady gaga in concert ,it did the job but is a lot of hassle setting up ,xxxx

Jodes ,good luck today with your neice and I hope her mum cums round and accepts wot it is and helps her out,am sure she will,it's prob just a shock like it would be for us all ,it's weird cos my mum also threw me out wen I was 16 and I had been abused by her brother in law ,I am also extremely protective of my lo's because of this and don't let them venture far from me ,I think we have a lot in common,how weird is that,I really believe we were all meant to meet here and become lifelong friends ,I really do ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear that :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: we do have loads in common and it's so nice to be able to share my woes with you and other ladies on here. Because of my upbringing it's made me quite hard on the outside but inside i'm just a softy esp towards my kids. My neice hasn't made it round today she's got called into work last minute. Her mum will come round that i am sure. She doesn't live at home anymore she lives with her bf and they seem really happy and content together. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jodes,as long as your niece is happy that's all that matters,hope it all works out for them,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Having second thoughts about TTC, I kind of go back and forth about it.. one minute I think its something I want, the next minute I can't wait to try.. bi polar I guess hahaha!

Having second thoughts about TTC, I kind of go back and forth about it.. one minute I think its something I want, the next minute I can't wait to try.. bi polar I guess hahaha!

Dh is a bit like that,:haha:wish I could stop wanting it as much,would def make my life much easier ,:hugs::hugs:

i think it's because of all the stress we put ourselves through :hugs:

Dh is a bit like that,:haha:wish I could stop wanting it as much,would def make my life much easier ,:hugs::hugs:

i completely know where your coming from despie as soon as i want something i will go to the ends of the earth to get it. I will always continue until it does happen. :hugs::kiss:

Morning everyone ,got a lie in this morning,it was wonderful,how are u all doing?my bleeding has practically stopped just spotting now,thank god I hate wearing pads ,dh has been torturing me for :sex:and I have been holding him off till I physically feel I could manage it,well he said if I want him to start the macca again he wants sex on demand and yep he's serious so I either grin and bear it or just spike his food and drinks with the macca without him knowing :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:Love and peace to everyone ,dmom hope u are feeling better Hun,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,:hi::hi:,well I have had a lovely day of pampering ,got my hair done and my second manicure ever,had my three dd's with me and they got their nails painted and hello kitty stickers put on them,all very happy ,then some shopping and a lovely lunch,:thumbup:I ,couldn't believe it but the girl that done my nails had just lost twin girls at twelve weeks,bless her she was only 18 ,she showed me their scan pics and we talked for an hour while the girls were in another room getting pampered ,she said I was the first person she had been able to talk to and her mum had threw her out of the house wen she was pregnant and her bf disowned her so she has no- one and lives alone :cry:,she said she didn't know why but she felt she could open up to me and we ended up exchanging numbers and hugging,:hugs::hugs:I don't know why but being able to talk to this girl and listen to her and hopefully help her through her feelings has really helped me too ,bless her she is all alone but I hope I can help her through this incredibly difficult time ,she's only a kid really,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope everyone is good today dmon,wooly indigo ns jodes garnet sweet pickles char baby herbie a mommy future numan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie you are such a lovely warm person that I think people can feel safe to confide things in you.

I'm glad that you had a lovely day with your daughters, and I'm still laughing over your ideal 2 minute bonk on another thread LOL:happydance:

My hubby bought me one from Argos ,I have only used it once wen I went to see lady gaga in concert ,it did the job but is a lot of hassle setting up ,xxxx

I can imagine it could end up spray tanning the walls and furniture in my usnteady hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->