Cd 7 need some buddies please

Good morning lovelies!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: to a good day!

Morning lovely,hows you?Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think AF might be getting ready to show and it would make me very happy! I have spent the last few days thinking my girl parts were quitting on me, lol.

How are you? No new supplements?

Awk Hun,it awful not knowing wots happening,:hugs::hugs:Well I am good today thanks to u guys and your support ,have hardly seen dh since my mc and it's his way of coping by basically ignoring wot happened but I am really ok today ,believe it or not my fertilaid came in the post lol,how funnys that but it is staying firmly in the box for a while,:happydance::happydance:I hope your girl parts aren't quitting on you Hun I really do :haha::haha::haha:

Hi everyone,:hi::hi:,well I have had a lovely day of pampering ,got my hair done and my second manicure ever,had my three dd's with me and they got their nails painted and hello kitty stickers put on them,all very happy ,then some shopping and a lovely lunch,:thumbup:I ,couldn't believe it but the girl that done my nails had just lost twin girls at twelve weeks,bless her she was only 18 ,she showed me their scan pics and we talked for an hour while the girls were in another room getting pampered ,she said I was the first person she had been able to talk to and her mum had threw her out of the house wen she was pregnant and her bf disowned her so she has no- one and lives alone :cry:,she said she didn't know why but she felt she could open up to me and we ended up exchanging numbers and hugging,:hugs::hugs:I don't know why but being able to talk to this girl and listen to her and hopefully help her through her feelings has really helped me too ,bless her she is all alone but I hope I can help her through this incredibly difficult time ,she's only a kid really,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope everyone is good today dmon,wooly indigo ns jodes garnet sweet pickles char baby herbie a mommy future numan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, take comfort where you can. And hugs for the girl!

Glad you and your DDs had a lovely day :thumbup: And how lovely that the young lass could open up to you about her loses but such a shame she's been disowned :(

What a lovely day you had!

And I have no doubt you will help her, poor thing....

Despie can i join this thread? :hugs: you know i love you and you are a fantastic lady who deserves this and i'm glad your giving it another whirl and why not. I get it all the time from my family 'why do you want another child' well i say bollocks to them haha!!!!

I'm 9dpo today and i'm not testing until AF is late. Good luck hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awk thanks Hun,that really means a lot to me,would love it so much if u joined us ,:hugs::hugs:U are def very brave not testing till af is late,well done you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks so much :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone,:hi::hi:,well I have had a lovely day of pampering ,got my hair done and my second manicure ever,had my three dd's with me and they got their nails painted and hello kitty stickers put on them,all very happy ,then some shopping and a lovely lunch,:thumbup:I ,couldn't believe it but the girl that done my nails had just lost twin girls at twelve weeks,bless her she was only 18 ,she showed me their scan pics and we talked for an hour while the girls were in another room getting pampered ,she said I was the first person she had been able to talk to and her mum had threw her out of the house wen she was pregnant and her bf disowned her so she has no- one and lives alone :cry:,she said she didn't know why but she felt she could open up to me and we ended up exchanging numbers and hugging,:hugs::hugs:I don't know why but being able to talk to this girl and listen to her and hopefully help her through her feelings has really helped me too ,bless her she is all alone but I hope I can help her through this incredibly difficult time ,she's only a kid really,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope everyone is good today dmon,wooly indigo ns jodes garnet sweet pickles char baby herbie a mommy future numan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lovely to know you've had some pampering time i love it... :hugs: Awww that poor girl how can her mother throw her out like that and looks like her bf ran a mile when he found out the news eh! That's how some lads think at 18. My neice has just found out she's pregnant at 19 and she is with her boyfriend. I think she's around 8/9 weeks and she goes for her scan soon. She hasn't told anyone apart from me and her bf. I'm glad in a way she can come to me for support. It wasn't even a whoops they have been ttc tut tut...... but i thought instead of lecturing her (her mother will do that) i will offer my support and knowledge. :hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxx

Jodes ,that's lovely she can confide in you ,must be very difficult for her,am glad she has you ,:hugs::hugs:I so love your picture ,u are stunning ,and look so happy ,I just want to give u a hug,(((((((((())))))))))))

Hi Despie and everyone else. As per usual I'm late to the party, have just caught up. :blush:

Nice to hear that you enjoyed some pampering and relaxation today :thumbup:.

Your warmth and kindness really comes through online so I can only imagine how you are in person; no wonder that girl could open up to you about her loss.

Keep looking after your health and wellbeing. :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Hi Despie and everyone else. As per usual I'm late to the party, have just caught up. :blush:

Nice to hear that you enjoyed some pampering and relaxation today :thumbup:.

Your warmth and kindness really comes through online so I can only imagine how you are in person; no wonder that girl could open up to you about her loss.

Keep looking after your health and wellbeing. :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Awwwwww Ruth,that def brought a lump to my throat ,:hugs::hugs:Never too late for the party,how are you?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

despie I can send you a text at whatever time you temp to remind you hehe.. Its not as important until closer to O!! Thanks for wanting to have me here..!

Glad you had a great day, I love spending time with my girls!

despie I can send you a text at whatever time you temp to remind you hehe.. Its not as important until closer to O!! Thanks for wanting to have me here..!

Glad you had a great day, I love spending time with my girls!

Set my fon on a reminder for this morning and put it under my pillow with my thermometer lol ,yesterday was lovely,the girls are wanting me to do it now every week they enjoyed it so much bless ,how are u Hun?:hugs::hugs:

Jodes ,that's lovely she can confide in you ,must be very difficult for her,am glad she has you ,:hugs::hugs:I so love your picture ,u are stunning ,and look so happy ,I just want to give u a hug,(((((((((())))))))))))

Awwww thanks i'm blushing!!!!! I don't take compliments too well. I want to give you a massive hug too :hugs::hugs::hugs: Infact i love all you ladies on here for making me feel welcome and i'm going to use a Frasier phrase 'thanks for listening' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jodes.. your neice is very lucky to have someone like you to confide in.. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my oldest DD and had no one.. and was scared sh@tless.. my BF did stay with me but we were both so young and clueless..
My parents also throw me out and said that I made me bed I can now sleep in it..
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger..
I didn't even get prenatal care till 7 months..
So I love it when I see family that is supportive:HUGS:

Desp... what a nice thing to with your "girls".. my older DD and myself rent a hotel room ( so we get away from the " men") every year on my birthday for a girls only weekend.. we give each other mani & pedi and go swimming ect.. just hang out.. as they get older they have less and less time for their old mom so I make it a point to do this every year..

Fn,that's so sad Hun,wish I cud hug you ,it must have been so hard for you,how did u cope?are u in contact with your mum now ?I love wot u and dd do that sounds lovely!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->