CD 70... Weepy, Confused.... Someone with advice?

PandaLilyBaby

Reaction score
On CD 70.... long cycle is killing me...

Today I am feeling very weepy.... My df came up behind me while I was doing dishes and scared me (something he has done before) and I screamed bloody murder, hit him and started crying... I've never reacted like that before... he felt sooo bad he kept apologizing and I couldn't stop laugh-crying for like 10 minutes......

Then I was on facebook and a friend posted a link to "45 Times Harry Potter Fans Lost Their Cool At The Movie Theater" https://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/harry-potter-movie-moments

and I made it 1/3 through it and started crying like a baby....

I'm not sure if I am pg or not... I had a BFN on cd 52 and have not tested since then...

I think you should test again, then if a bfn go & see a doctor due to the long cycle. Are your cycles always quite long?

hope your feeling happier now :flower:

Lemme just say that must be some sort of record, for a woman to make it 18 days after a BFN without testing a second time! I agree that you should test again!

I'm in the same boat right now except on CD6. Idk what's going on! I had 3positives a wk and a half ago and now I've been bleeding and had all negative tests 4days after the 3positives. I have to go into the obgyn still but from talking to them on the phone they say I may have caught a chemical pregnancy by testing too early. My emotions are off the wall!!! Things that normally wouldn't even come close to making me cry, like I even cry at funny movies! And its not helping wondering if I'm in fact pregnant or not =/ you should test again. Your last "period" may just be implantation bleeding I'm going to tomorrow and go to the docs Monday. Good luck and keep us posted! ~*Baby dust to all!!!

Oh woops I completely misread that, thought it said Cd7 clearly lol. I agree, that's definitely got to be a record! Lol def def test again. I've gone 4months without a period before though when I was 17. Turned out I had a bad cyst on my ovary preventing me from conceieving with my son (he's now 5). The doc put me on the orthotrycyclin birth control bill for a month, I came off it and was pregnant with my son 2months later. Sometimes its just the smallest thing going on with your body. You should call your doctor and ask to be examined. Have you had any pain near your ovaries? And ask your doctors to check your ovaries out for cysts and such. It can be dangerous and although most cysts will go away on their own, they can still "burst". Keep us posted! I wish u the best of luck and hope you get your bfp veryyy soon!

Thanks for all the replies!! Af finally showed on CD 71... but its been kind of weird.... CD 71/72 (or cd 1/2?) there was just light spotting... then very heavy cd 3-6 with a lot of clotting (tmi) and then spotting cd 7-now (CD 9)..... its like a never-ending cycle. My "normal" cycle length is 35 days and periods usually only last 5 days and I only rarely have spotting before and definitely not for 3 days after....... anyone with advice? Maybe I'll post a new thread too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->