CD 78 and BFP!

snettyb

Reaction score
I quite simply can't belive it ladies. I've known i'm defo preggers for 3 days now but all tests have been BFN so i decided i would test today as i got my BFP's with my last pregnancy's on Mondays so i thought it could be my lucky day for testing and it was. At 4.35am i woke up needing to tinkle, took the test got 3 :bfp: on 3 different tests and now i can't get bk to sleep!

Waiting for ASDA to open so i can buy a digi to confirm. I know i've had false results on previous tests but i know for sure that this is it!! I'll post pics at a more reasonable hour as OH is sleeping.

Just wanna say thankyou to all you wonderful ladies for supporting through this beast of a cycle, couldn't have done it without you.

:hug: Netty

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/congratulations.gif

:bfp:Fantastic news! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x :hug:

Congrats darling, you deserve it after 78 days xxx

Congratulations!! It always gives me a little bit of hope when an irregular lady gets a BFP!!

Best wishes for the next 9 months!!

Oh how wonderful, after such a long cycle too. I bet you are relieved all the waiting is over. Typical too as Asda doesn't open until 10am on a bank holiday ... oh well, something to look forward to this morning. They digital tests say it all really as it's lovely to see it in writing.

CONGRATULATIONS to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

More proof that sometimes really long cycles can end in the most fantastic news!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

:hug:

Congrats hun! Well done for getting through the monstrous cycle successfully!

Thanx everyone, it still needs to sink in i think. ASDA had no digi's left, bloody typical. I could have went into town to get one but if truth be told, i can't be arsed :blush: Ive gotta go out in a bit to see my dad, its his birthday so i might get one and try my luck with afternoon wee, if it comes up pregnant i'll wrap it up and give it to him. I can just see the look on his face, he's been asking me to give him another grandchild since my son was still in nappies, he'd be over the moon!!

I got a typical response from OH when i woke him up this morning to tell him the news. He pretty much grunted at me! and said that the lines on my tests were not good enough and he won't belive it or get excited till it gets confirmed by the doc. He said even a digi won't convince him. Can't blame him really after the mix up we had a couple of months ago. But i know my body and i know 3 different kinds of tests can't all be wrong :cloud9: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->