CD1 28/04/09 looking for cycle buddies !!

This is the 400th post, not bad for a few of us!

Where is everyone else??

Lovely sunny day here, typical, I'm at some training tonight when I really want to be a mum to all my vegetables... Even if I don't get my :bfp: I can still grow veg! I'm also worried I'm starting to think my cats are children, I get annoyed when they don't speak then remember what they are...

Legoland sounds fab, never been, will put on my list of places to visit!

lol i treat my shih tzu like baby he shares his birthday with my boy the dog is 1 on fri and Bradley is 2 !!

ah bless em ,,

what veg you growing we have courgetts, carrotts, parsnips, also toms, cucumber,

raspberrys, black berries, strawberrys, and 2 pear trees !! oh and runner beans ..

wow you ladies r like super green fingers xx i have tried to grow all kinds i am a dab hand at killing them all of tho once they sprout !!!!!! :rofl:

you guys will have to send me food parcels xxx lol xxx:mail:

We are not allowed pets....... rob seen what i done to the veg..... said he cudnt handle the death rate xxx lol xxx

:rofl: Mrsmac, maybe you could have a goldfish!

Have kale, cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, totties, raddish, lettuce, tomatoes, cucmber, courgette, turnip. spinach, chard and corn salad so you can have a veg box if they all survive the force 6 gale thats blowing at the minute!

I'm going to go to the doctors next friday if no :witch: by then because that'll be 9 weeks! This is bonkers!

wow 9 wks !! wouldn't it be great if you were pg !!

well i have just come home and my really nasty neighbour came and said

"i don't want to speak to you , but your dog barks all the time your out i have flu he has woke me up !!!

er hello it's gone 11.30 and im only gone 10 mins

miserable old cow,, isaid sorry then came indoors thinking what i should have said is well your husband parks like a total wanker but i don't complain !!!

sorry for the swearing :hissy:

Ah Lissaloo it would be great but I'm not, gave up testing because they were all :bfn: I've no symptoms either, just my silly body messing around!

As for your neighbour I think some people just don't have enough things to do, miserable old cow is about right! And why do you always think of the right thing to say when its too late...:dohh:

If i where you lisaloo i would have said that swine flu is nasty isnt it !!!!!!!! hahahaha, but i am nasty xx coz i HATE my neighbours I have nicknamed them fatty and smokey xxx my husband thinks i am nuts xx

Good look at the docs cqueenie xx let us know how you got on xx

lol mrsmac im thinking of going out for the day tomorrow !! i'll be sure to leave the dog in the room next to her bedroom hahah

Into the 1ww lissaloo, how are you? Any symptoms? When are you testing???:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Mornin ladys hope you are all well xxx I was put on babysitting duty last night for my best friends 8 month old son:baby: !!!!!!

I forgot that they dnt :sleep: much to my hubbys distress xx starting to think YIKES xxxxx:rofl:

lol mrsmac !!

hi cqueenie i got no symptoms what so ever ,,

im off to the palm bay air show today packed a big fat picnic !!

hope you have a fab day out with your family xxx glad its monday tomorrow get my lot back to skl and work xx house to myself yey xx :happydance:

I have got to change my scan date Hubby has to go on his corgi course on that date so hoping the receptionist isnt a total battle axe when i phone i mite :cry: !!!

I know they mostly are because i used to be one and thats what you are told to be !!!! :rofl:

oh dear lol !! we had a great time my little one loved the planes !!

so how are you feeling anyway all good i hope x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: my beautiful little cat got run over on friday night, house feels very empty! What a totally pants weekend! For once I want to go back to bed.:cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to hear that queenie xx hope you are okay xx

Hiya queenie just popping in to check that you are okay xx

how are you guys feeling this month ??

Hi guys, thanks for the messages, have been feeling pretty pants, we had two so have one little one padding around a bit lost, its amazing how much of the family they become!

Feeling a bit better today, just happened so out of the blue!

Nothing happening TTC wise here, hoping the :witch: will pitch up soon so I can get on with things!

We're like the 3 amigos!

yey us 3 xx well i tried to fone and change my scan appt but the nasty reception woman made me cry :cry::cry:

She said that i could only change it to the week of the 27th think she was just being a cow :hissy:

So i have got to keep my original appt as dnt want to wait another 5 wks the baby will be born before i get my 1st scan lol xx

Hopefully we will be able to sort sumun out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->