CD1 28/04/09 looking for cycle buddies !!

lissaloo

Reaction score
:witch: flew in last night on it's broomstick and is having a nice time making me miserable :cry:

so if anyone would like to join me on my baby quest please feel free to do so !!

lets see if we can get some :bfp: :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s this month good luck xx

I'm in again! I don't want to stress too much but I am going to temp this month and my sister gave me some OPKs, so we'll see if my CM and cramps are at the right time! I hope this month we all get our :bfp:!

:dust:

Hi Lissaloo & Alli_d

The :witch: got me on Sunday (26th). Will this month be our month?????

hi girls fingers crossed that this is our month !!!! lets bring on the :bfp:

my AF is vengeful this month i feel like dying :cry: never mind bring on 10 months without her i'll be a :happydance: girl !!

Hi,... friends count me in toooo...
on cd5 today...
btw have any off u faced with this particular issue..
myselg been ttc #2 for 2-3 months now.. .ever since then my af which lasted for 4 days have suddently come down to 2...
let me know

actually now you mention it sometimes mine is really really heavy then another month hardly anything at all !!

welcome to our cycle !!

Hi there I'd love to join if you dont mind! :witch: woke me up yesterday morning and it's BAD. She must be angry at me this month, she must have overheard me saying I wish she wouldnt visit anymore :dohh:

hi all....CD 3 for me. started on 29/4/09...count me in xxx

:witch: flew in last night on it's broomstick and is having a nice time making me miserable :cry:

so if anyone would like to join me on my baby quest please feel free to do so !!

lets see if we can get some :bfp: :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s this month good luck xx

Hi Lisaloo
thanks for the invite!! Bring on :bfp::bfp: for all of us :happydance:
I have a good feeling for this month :)

hi ladies fingers crossed this month bring it on !!!

Hi Lissaloo

Will we just have two threads? maybe that means twice as likely to get :bfp:

hey i never thought of that lets keep them both running !!

My OH is away mon till fri next week! What can I do to stop the eggies departing untill he gets back???

I'm on CD5, and feeling very impatient for time to pass until ovulation (usually around day 18 for me).

hi Amarylline welcome !! i know that feeling well lol x

Hi Ladies, can I join in? Am on CD7 at the mo, started temping this month but its a bit tricky for me as I do shift work so can't take it at the same time everyday, especially next week as I am on nights wednesday and thursday :sad1:!!!
Only good thing is I seemed to have really got my OH on board this month and he has agreed that :sex: as much as possible (at least every other day he's said!) is essential! Might even be able to convince him that every day is a good idea during my fertile window which is much better than the 1 time last month!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Good luck to you all and lets hope this is the lucky thread this month!!!!!
:bfp:'s all around this month!!!!!!!!!!

oh no is that your ov week ???

Well I'm hoping it won't be till friday so then I can BD about 20 times a day over the weekend!!!:happydance:

how is everyone doing??

Lets keep this thread going and get some :bfp:

hi jemlou welcome hun !!

LOL @ Cqueenie your gonna be busy !!

:blush: oops maybe that was TMI!

My OH is just delighted at the prospect!:sex::sex::sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members