CD1 28/04/09 looking for cycle buddies !!

Some people need to get a grip, people working in a caring profession should try their hardest not to make people cry!

I've got a horrible cold and feel like someones pumped three tonnes of air into my head! Hmmm, I sense shares in kleenex might be a wise investment...:dohh:

ah i hope you feel better soon hun xx

how is everyone today ???

it's my birthday tomorrow im getting old lol

Happy birthday for tomoz xxxx :cake: :headspin: :flower:

You doing anyun nice for your B'Day ??

thanks ladies 38 lol i think have more wrinkles today !! so im thinking my cycles have got longer 4 days late last month no sign but a bfn this time im thinking they have got longer !!

Hi Lissaloo, been overtaken with heat wave and watering garden... How are you!?

I've had bits of early :witch: signs and a few random bits of clots sorry TMI then all stopped. I'm just going to hold off for a while I think and try and loose some serious weight, see if that helps!

hi hun how is the garden ????

im good AF came and went so im cd 5 again!! pre seed didn't work for me !!

ah well better luck this month !

Are you going to try agnus castus? Good luck for this one!

I've lost count of where I am, CD 70 something, pain in the butt big stylee!
Garden doing great, so hot and dry though I feel like I've turned into a watering slave bringing cold water to the plants all day every day!

yeah me to lol im always watering ,,, omg my family are at each others throats again makes me wonder if having another baby is the right thing !!

yeah lol im ok today !!

how are you doing any news ??

Hi hi, no news apart from not having any internet for a few days, trouble with phone line or something.

Not sure what to do really, think I might just take it easy and not actively try. Trying to eat and be a bit healthier...

How are you?

im good thanks , it's that time again but like you im just gonna see what happens im not stressing about it my oh seems obsessed with it at the moment lol "!

Hi Lissaloo,

Going to the docs tomorrow to see what they say, almost 3 months since last AF.

When's your next testing ma lovely.

hi how did you get on at the docs???
i have no idea when i havn't been keeping track ythis month been to busy !

Hi Lissaloo, the doc thinks I've got PCOS, got to have an ultrasound, had blood tests and some have come back ok. Still waiting for FSH and testosterone.

Doc was helpful though, thinking AF might be here today but has started and stopped before so we'll see if it continues.

Good luck with your campaign!

I guess yes in that you can be anovulatory and are irregular so 1 chance every 3 or so months rather than the normal 3. I think there are meds you can try so we'll see what the tests come back as!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->