• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I know there are a few people out there who are CD1/CD2 today, so let's be cycle buddies!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Nellis, sorry to hear the dreaded AF got you too.

I *think* I started CD 1 on Saturday, can I join the gang? :D

Course you can Dan-O...would love to have you!

Hello,

Think I am just greeting the witch as I type this :(

I only found this section of the forum yesterday and was gutted I missed chatting last month it seemed like cycle buddies really helps (especially in the ole 2ww!)

So would love to join your group, if you'll have me?!!!!

:D

Woohooo more cycle buddies!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We'll make July our Month!!!!!

My son's B'Day is 30th July (he was due 7th August) so maybe it's gonna be another July baby for me!! :happydance:

It would be a good month for me too, I'd love a summer bub!! :D

Mind you, I'll take an any month baby ;)

lol Know what you mean - hey Dan-o just noticed you're in Devon - me too!! Maybe that's a good luck omen what do you think?

Yay, a fellow Devonian! Does that mean we might even be on the same ward in July 2009!!?

oooh Maybe! Are you North or South Devon? I'm South.......

Me too! :)

It would be amazing to actually have a baby by July next year, I'm going all soppy at the thought of it!! Deffo PMA this cycle, we are going to set a bnb cycle buddy record & ALL get pregnant this cycle!! xx

YAY for the PMA!!!! I must get us a poem composed tomorrow to celebrate the cycle!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey girls-I'm in with ya :) Nellis after reading your tmi post, I dont think you've officially started af, hahaha, so I'm kicking you out until you really start, just teasing!!!!!!

CD1 for me was on Oct. 7th, so yestarday. After 2 months of temping, having very obvious OV temp shifts EXACTLY when I felt my body OV (even noticed it was early last month, go me, ha) and then staying with high temps until af came, even had triphasic chart last month which usually means prego but not for me. I've decided not to temp this month, seems sort of pointless at times if I can figure it all out listening to my body and a calendar, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED it, but it sort of took me over like my POAS addiction so decided to try to use the "not watching" method this month. Along with my hubby's plan to bed 2 times a day every day of this cycle once af moves out. Yes I did say that-if you wanna read about it I've posted about it in my journal :)

I love cycle buddies, my last buddies, out of about 14 of us, something like 7 got bfps, good for them, maybe this one will be lucky now :)

I love cycle buddies, my last buddies, out of about 14 of us, something like 7 got bfps, good for them, maybe this one will be lucky now :)

Ooooooh that must have been exciting and depressing all at the same time - all the BFP's! We'll make this our month!

I'm going to do temps this month (just so I know when I'm in the 2ww) If my last cycle was anything to go by my CM made ovulation time pretty apparent anyway, so I'm hoping this month is the same (soz tmi!)

I'm also praying for a shorter cycle, pleeeease no more 56 day ones, thanks!!!
Oh and whilst I'm praying, I'd also like this one to be a nice healthy sticky bean please!!!

Woohooo....let's make it a 100% BFP Cycle Buddy Month!!!!

I'm still temping....although what I have found out is that I get VERY LITTLE sleep in the final stage of the TWW as I am waking up hoping my temps are still high...but I wake a 2am and then can't get back to sleep with the worry!!! :dohh:

So trying to take it easy! DH has a SA this month right in the middle of my fertile stage...so I've worked out with military precision when we need to BD and still keep to the 2 day abstention rule for the SA!!! :happydance::happydance:

I've worked out that it will mean only one day in real terms that we won't BD...but it will be 60hrs between the BDs....if that make sense!

So it goes like this...BD:
CD 10, CD11, CD12, CD13 (am) skip CD14, CD15 (am SA, pm BD)

That should cover my fertile phase...and hopefully I will have an early oV again on CD12/13 in which case the SA won't affect it at all!!! :happydance:

My cycles are roughly 26 days and I have a 12 day LP. Been trying since April TTC, but June/July were out for various reasons including illness. So this is officially cycle number 6 for me!!! :happydance:

Saxo Girl your chart is the index page which means we can only see our own chart.

Click on your link and then click on "home page set up" go into ti and make the relevant changes and also click on "create chart overlay" so it means you overlap you charts on your homepage.

It will then give you a new link url which you paste into your signature like you did below, but it will be specific to you only!!! :hugs:

Hello! I'd like to join you! I'm on cd 1. :witch: came 2 days later than I expected her too. She really messed with me this month. I was so ready to test this morning, but when I woke up she had come. :hissy:

I hope that I can have a July baby! My 12y's bday is July 28th and he needs some company! I have 3 born in April.

PMA!

:hugs:Welcome Wlecome mom2pne!!!! :hugs:

The more the merrier I say!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho