• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

i have my buddies thread already but i really like to come by and watch over you girls as well....
and i am going telling a secret ...nellies10 actually her nickname is the " queen pee"...LOL! ask her why!

Capitalise that if you would Miel!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a position to uphold!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have my buddies thread already but i really like to come by and watch over you girls as well....
and i am going telling a secret ...nellies10 actually her nickname is the " queen pee"...LOL! ask her why!

OK I'm asking! :rofl:

hello girlies

I would like to join you ladies! CD 1 was yesterday after a 21 day CYCLE!! Lets hope i can join you in your 100% :bfp: rate for this month!

Nellis - can i call you Nat? im glad to see you got your hubbys rota sorted out hope you O early xxxx

lol of course you can call me Nat!! I find it funny in a wierd way when folks call me Nellis!! :rofl::rofl::hugs:

The Queen Pee is in Court!!! :rofl:

Saxo Girl your chart is the index page which means we can only see our own chart.

Click on your link and then click on "home page set up" go into ti and make the relevant changes and also click on "create chart overlay" so it means you overlap you charts on your homepage.

It will then give you a new link url which you paste into your signature like you did below, but it will be specific to you only!!! :hugs:

Lol ok - sorry am not v good at all these computer links, am doing it now can u let me know if it works...? Thank you x

EDIT:
Okay think is my page now but have no info on it as haven't done any temping yet.... :(

Hello to all and welcome to Mom2pne, Csmummu and Miel (hope I haven't missed anyone!)

Am looking forward to this month now - GO JULY WooHoo!

Nat (I'll call you that if you prefer now I know your name lol) I def wanna know more about Queen Pee!???

BTW my name is Kerry !

:hug: to all xxx

My name is Max(or maxine) and i a POAS addict. i started POAS at cd 6 last month and ended up testing even yesterday at CD1 so i guess i ALMOST O POAS all cycle ... ok granted it was 21 days long lol.

I hope i stop bleeding soon its painful and if im on 21 day cycle i could be as little as 5 days away from Oing LAMO im so bemused by it all!

Max you may yet rival me for the Queen Pee crown!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically I am addicted to anything I can be pee'd on that changes colour....even litmus paper...whcih reminds me I must start that experiment once the AF has disappeared...apparantly changes in fertility throughout your cycle ahve an effect on the pH of your CM!!! :rofl::rofl:

OH WOW ^^^ i can see us getting a long nicely! Maybe i should join you in the experiment :)

I have now started OPKINg for this month If its another 21 day cycle im gonna be in the 2ww before most have stop bleeding!! Quite exciting but depressing too LOL

Off to bed must sleeeeeeep

Ouch! Not only did I get :witch: but I also got 2 cavities taken care of. The good news is I'm cavity free and I'm getting closer to a :bfp:! :rofl:

HI, my name is jennifer, I'm a POAS addict also....hahaha....Maxine (gonna call you that cause I cant remember how many c,s and m's are in your name, ha) I havnt been on our old buddies thread and didn't realize your af came, sorry honey. Hopefully this will be our month!!!!!! HELL YEAH! hahahaha...I was so proud of myself last cycle that I didn't POAS until 10dpo but then again I was so SURE SURE SURE I was prego that it was such a swift kick in the gut, really got me down. So I'm thinking if you start POAS during af, your so used to the HUGE empty white area next to the one white line maybe its not so bad :(

Hey can I come in too? CD1 on the 7th. First month TTC, hoping for a BFP but not feeling positive. We will see how she goes...

Rainbopwincess beautiful dog you've got there :)!

Welcome Rainbopwincess!! The more the merrier I say!!!

Well I am CD3 today and still mid flow....hoping for a good clear out to make a snuggly warm space for beanie this cycle!!

Feeling positive and the PMA is returning in abundance!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi

Can I join you all. I am CD2 today and this will be out first shot at trying, I have just moved over from WTT forum.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp: in the first month but I know my chances are slim and I am not going to pin all hopes on it and stress too much.
I do have some OV sticks and have been temping for last 2 months to see what my pattern is but normally have a 28 days cycle and this month was 31 days for some reason.....who knows why...prob too much going on right now!
Anyway fingers crossed for us all!!:happydance:

Hiya Pumpkinb!! Welcome to our buddy group!!!! Find youself a seat and get comfy!!! :happydance::happydance::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->