• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Thanks! Although I must say hes a bit of a weiner sometimes, a lot too smart for his own good. He knows how to sliiiiidddeee slowly out of his bed when he doesn't want to be there.

Thanks for welcoming me...

Hiya new buddies!! Wishing you lots & lots of luck getting your BFP this cycle!! xxx :dust:

Hello new buddies and good old buddies :)

Pwincess its been said that when you start to TTC normal cycle goes out the window. Welcome to insanity!!

JJF Please just stick with Max my mum only calles me maxine (and my aunties LOL )

I am cd 3 and almost stopping :) i expect to be spotting tomorrow thats it. i really hope i O early i dont think i can face waiting this month! :muaha:

Had a long emotional day today gonna have a chineese then bed Have a good weekend all xxx

OH OH OH OH OH me again *big grin*

I POAS and was excited by the result I also thought i would post my collection from last month (im hording to compare LOL)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/maxittcnumber2/P101008_2201.jpg

AND i dont know if you can see it but now my bleeding is stopping my OPK is getting darker looks like i may be on to O early :yay: (you may not be able to see it in the pic but its defo there maybe about 3 days away? LOL help me NAT im peeing on eveything!)

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/maxittcnumber2/P101008_2202.jpg

I can do insanity! I'm a military wife! ;)

i ma having ovulations pains at the moment for the past 2 hours!!! i think i may "o" very soon as well..i am going to start opks too!!!
i usually have my ovulation around Cd11 or Cd12...i am CD10 right now:)

Yippie Max, OV early would be nice :) I OV early last month and was so proud of myself that I realized it since I don't do the OV poas! Good luck to you and Miel this weekend....as you know I'm taking the "I don't know" approach this month and I don't think I ov for another week-10 days, wow, ,that seems so long away :(

Not really sure when I am due to ov, if I go by my last cycle, I have 5 weeks to wait yet :shock: Nooooo!!

operation " I Don't Know"

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Miel O pains....:happydance:
Max- Your almost there....
JJF- 10 days....long time...I am starting in 7 days. ( early so I don't miss egg) and finishing late so i don't miss egg!! haha
Rainbo Pwincess- I know insanity as well.....I had a military FATHER!!!!!! no sure what is worse..LOL
pumpkin- It is pumpkin season here so this might be your lucky month!!!!!!!!!
Nat and Dano- Hi.....I'll be online more in a few days to get to know you nd everyone else better. AF is kicking my ass right now so i am not very social atm.

if I missed anone....HI and good luck.chat ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww hun im sorry shes kicking your ass, she kicked mine HARD last month so im wondering if it had anything to do with getting ready for O too? shes kicked me a bit this month but not to bad wonder if i O a few days later LAMO.

I see eggs everywhere!

Max- i see you have been busy POAS...any and every stick...LOL

Good morning nellis, Saxogirl, JJF, mom2pne, miel, csmummu, RainboPwincess, Pumpkinb, & CHILLbilly!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! xx

yep. but i really must go to sleep after getting home from movie night with the hubs. only 1.26am here! still morning, so hello all!

Hiya all,

(special hey to lots a new buddies since I last signed in!!!):hi:

Been away with work for the weekend but back now (although am knackered as got home at 5AM!!!)

Anyhow.......

My visit from AF only seems to have lasted about 36hrs so am a bit confused and hoping that am still gonna have a "normal" cycle...... ???

Anyway, received my Thermometer and OV sticks so finally have a couple of temps on my charts - woohoo! :happydance:

:hug:

Hi ladies
Can I join you please CD1 was oct 6th for me. I was sad she got me but pleased in a way cos for those of you that dont know I am still breastfeeding my 17 month old and this is only my 2nd af/cycle in 2 years since getting pg. so I was pleased the:witch:got me in a way cos it means my cycles are 27 days:happydance:and I was worried they would be really long or really short til my body sorts its self out. would be great to join you guys so we can go insane together thanks xxxxxx

Hi hansie, welcome aboard!

Saxogirl, my AF's have been very short after BC too, maybe it's an after effect? Hmmm.
I still seem to ov though, even if it did take me 6 weeks last cycle!!!!

Hi ladies!
Room for another? CD1 for me was Oct 9th, bang on time for my 26 day cycle (not even a tease of being late!!)
This month I'll be using Clearblue Monitor, temping, and really, really hoping that this is my month for a :bfp:Would be great to have some buddy support cos the last 8 months of trying have been slowly sending me crazy!:wacko:

WOW weve really grown!!

Dan O I hope you dont have a long cycle this month!

Chilly- i picked up a stick from the side of the road today... but i put it back. and yes i have POAS today :D

Saxo i hope you dont have work tomorrow too? could use a day off now.

I have an job assesment day/ morning tomorrow think of me!

This weekend weve been shopping for halloween stuff as weve been invited to a party :D caitlin is goin as dracula she looks very cool.

BD last night :)...i did a opk this morning and to me it looks positive but both the control line and test line were really light...maybe i didn't pee in off on it?
i am not going to recorded it on my FF chart yet ...i will probably re test tonight and tomorrow to confirm it first...

Good luck ladies!!!

Hi ladies
Can I join you please CD1 was oct 6th for me. I was sad she got me but pleased in a way cos for those of you that dont know I am still breastfeeding my 17 month old and this is only my 2nd af/cycle in 2 years since getting pg. so I was pleased the:witch:got me in a way cos it means my cycles are 27 days:happydance:and I was worried they would be really long or really short til my body sorts its self out. would be great to join you guys so we can go insane together thanks xxxxxx

Hiya Hansie and Welcome!

27 Day cycles - you must be pleased :happydance:

Am hoping my cycle isn't gonna be too long this month as am starting to realise I'm not great at waiting :(

still they say patience is a virtue ......

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->