• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Chilly, you tested yet? Any news from anyone else? I'm not feeling too hopeful tbh, but will be testing probably Sunday if there's no sign of AF...

No need for tests!! She got me.....
Oh well onto a Christmas :bfp:

I'm back in, just getting ready to ov again in a few days (hopefully)

Ok ladies, I need your advice here... Let's see if I can figure out how to attach an image...

Attachments

• 100_1356.JPG
    100_1356.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 3
What do you think???? I don't think I can bear to wait hours for you guys in the USA to wake up and have a look!!

Ok, sorry to go on and on, but this is a better picture :) This was after the full 5 mins...

Attachments

• 100_1367.JPG
    100_1367.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 5
That is soooooooooooooo A :bfp:
Thats GREAT!!! Fantastic.........
Now i wanna hear your details.....what day did you DTD, when did oyu ovulate? hehe
I'm going to keep trying but feel like I will be in 1st tri soon!!!

Sorry she got you chilli.....cycle buddies this month? I am CD 5.

That is a BFP - I would reckon.....congrats!

Hey guys, I took another cheapy test this morning ans the line was even darker, so I went ahead and took the digi test too... See my avatar for results!!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance::dance::yipee::happydance::dance::yipee:

Woohooooo!!!!! I'm SO chuffed!!! OH is glowing with pride already hehehe

Chilly, I'm sorry to say that I think you and I did everything pretty much exactly the same this month! I took an OPK on the 15th (CD11), and it showed a strong result, so we DTD that night. We had also BDed on the 13th(CD9) in the morning (hehe) but we didn't do it any more than that at all until the day before yesterday! Also, just for the record, I had absolutely NO feelings or signs at ALL, so it was a total shock! I actually was getting some period pain-type cramps, and was certain the :witch: was on her way, but I guess they were different cramps!
Hope this helps some of you :)
:dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone, you'll all get your lovely :bfp:s soon, I know it!!! See you all in 1st Tri asap!!!

Love
Shadow x x x x x x x

Oh haha look at that, my avatar isn't there! I wonder what went wrong there... do they take a while to show or something?

For the record, in case you hadn't guessed, it says PREGNANT !!!! Hehehe

congrats!!!!! hope i am next

Congrats again ShadowRat....
I must be good luck or something..every one I chat with gets pregnant.....
hehe

I'll be in chatroom if anyone TTC wants a :bfp:
haha just kidding....sort of.... I am so happy for you and your OH....I will be joining you soon!

Chilly, I really hope you join us and get your :bfp: for Christmas!! I'm too scared to post anything in 1st Tri just yet hehe... I'm just now starting to "feel" a bit pregnant: Had my first doc's appointment and I've got my first Midwife appointment on my birthday, 14th Jan, which is very exciting. I've spoken to my midwife on the phone, and she is really really nice :)
Still no morning sickness, which I guess is a blessing, but I can't help but look forward to it as I know that then I'll feel REALLY pregnant hehehe

:dust: to all, as usual :D Good luck for Christmas :bfp:s!!!!

Shadow x

So I am on cd7...and just felt a sharpish pain only lasted about 3 seconds.....
Could it be O already????????nooooooo doesn't add up....then my cycle woudl only be like 15 days.
Hmmmm
I'm gonna start bd anyway...be pretty funny if I did ovulate on cd7 or 8...haha
that would explain why no + for 8 months of trying..haha

Hmmm Chilly, interesting... You know, the first month I bought OPKs was last month, and when I got them I tested what I thought was too early for O, and it came out super strong positive... I'd start BD anyway, every couple of days or so maybe? And if you haven't already, I'd REALLY advise you to take OPKs and pinpoint that egg as closely as possible!

I was going to order some online but its too late now....
I can't afford to buy a kit right now as its so close to christmas.....
but the cheapie internet sticks are cheap but like I said to late.
Its going to be almost every day starting this weekend.
I am not missing ONE day..cause every other day turns into...I'm too tired..then I just issed 2 days. We're both working 8 hrs a day ( gone for 10) and he gets up at 5am...
so no bd in mornings before 5am....f-that....
lol
BUT that is my mission.......
Operation EVERYDAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho