• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Congratulations hansie! Im due AF today and I have no sign. Lots of BFNs so im not holding my breath. I just want AF to come so I can start again!

well done hansie - congrats!!
send us all some baby dust!!
The witch still isnt here!! I have no symtoms again and I'm now on cd29 and 16dpo still dunno whether to test or not!! might get a tesco cheapie when i go shopping tonight!!
Oh I dont know!! SOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its my yougests birthday tomorrow so trying to sort party food for 30 8yr olds!! Whilst also looking after our 5 kids and walking the dog!! and to think I want another 1!!!
Am I mad?????????
Well what difference will 1 more make!!
ha ha lol!! rant over!!

Congrats hansie. See you in the July prego buddies! Fingers crossed for the rest of you girls. Chilly have a drink for me!

Oh my god Gem, GO AND GET A TEST BEFORE I FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU TO POAS!!!

Seriously, you have amazing will power, I would have been in the shop days ago!

Good luck honey xxx

Thanks ladies I am soooo chuffed! I got a darker :bfp: this morn:cloud9: but im off to buy a digi today just to confirm. I posted pics in the preg gallery :happydance: will see you in first tri!!
Thanks for locking up the witch chillbilly xxxxxx:hug:xxxxx

WooHoooooooo!!!

Congratulations!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!:happydance:

Am off to find your pic......

Oh my god Gem, GO AND GET A TEST BEFORE I FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU TO POAS!!!

Seriously, you have amazing will power, I would have been in the shop days ago!

Good luck honey xxx

Lol - I agree - DO THE TEST!!!
Fx
:hug:

Oh my god!!! SO many prenant ladies!! I'm delighted for you all!!

Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread lately, I introduced myself and then just disappeared! I just cheked up on my old group (1st Oct group) and there's been 2 more BFPs in there too!! I was amazed... Fantastic :)

There aren't going to be many more of us left for next month, are there?!
To cheer myself up this month, I gotmyself a new toy: A Mooncup! It's awesome, do any of you use one?? I was wondering what people on here thought about using a Mooncup as a concepion aid later in the month... I have my doubts but have heard somewhere (possibly on here) that some girls use it after sex to "keep the fellas in" - Any thoughts?

Good luck to all you girls who haven't tested yet or are still waiting on a BFP or the dreaded :witch: I know it's a real pain to be "in limbo" FX for you all :D

Shadow x

Well Girls I Did It I Finally Got A Test And Caved In!!!
And GUESS WHAT!!! :bfp::bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!OMG!!

ITS ONLY FAINT BUT ITS DEFINATELY THERE!!
I HAVE POSTED PICS IN THE GALLERY FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK BUT I THINK I JUST GOT MY BFP IN MY FIRST CYCLE!!

THOUGHT ID BE HERE AGES

SORRY GIRLS NOT 100% SURE YET SO PLEASE HAVE A LOOK IN THE GALLERY AT MY PIC AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GEM did you test?
Hippy i would test i tested at 14DOP and 15DOP and didnt have to squint at all :) good luck!

shadowrat- i have heard about the mooncups as a cork. maybe you should ask anyont if its resulted in a :bfp:?

Thanks Ladies!

Am still a bit bewildered at the moment - been weird at work though, hard to concentrate!!!

Thanks for tie-ing her up for us Chillbilly - seems to have worked!!

Eyeoresgirl - sorry to hear you think she's on her way - have got Fx for you!!

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed, we have done it aaarrrggghhh we have done it :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

We are having a baby I can not believe it aaaarrrgggghhhhh done 3 clear blue and a clear blue digi, when that word popped up I think I was just in total shock I have never been happier my whole life !!!

What do I do now, cant get in at the docs until a week on Monday, think I am only about 2-3 weeks tho

OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my, what a group!!!
How many BFP's is that now?

Well done & big congratulations to all of you expecting!!!
(& big hugs to those still waiting, like me! ha ha)

Good luck to everyone still trying, cant wait to see u all in first tri next month !! xx:hug:

Well Girls I Did It I Finally Got A Test And Caved In!!!
And GUESS WHAT!!! :bfp::bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!OMG!!

ITS ONLY FAINT BUT ITS DEFINATELY THERE!!
I HAVE POSTED PICS IN THE GALLERY FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK BUT I THINK I JUST GOT MY BFP IN MY FIRST CYCLE!!

THOUGHT ID BE HERE AGES

SORRY GIRLS NOT 100% SURE YET SO PLEASE HAVE A LOOK IN THE GALLERY AT MY PIC AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done honey! I cant believe you got your BFP too! Im so chuffed for you!!

xxx

OMG!!! I am CD3 today... and i calculated and we can still try this month!!!!! my sister is getting married end next August and I thought we couldnt but we can still try!!!!! i would be due 12th august! yay yay yay!!! i was feeling so dissappointed but now i am not! :happydance:

Well girls, I have since done two more tests all with lines so its a defo :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Arrgh... I cant believe it - still in shock was no way expecting this!!

Thanks girls for pushing me to test! Well here comes child number 6!!!

Still think we're quite mad but we're happy so what does it matter!!!!!!

OMG!!! Still buzzing thanks for all your support girls!!!

Hi I'm back from the wedding...
and all I can say is
HOLY SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe all the :bfp:
way to go girls!!!!!!!!

So glad I cam back to some good news!!!
So my weekend of drinking wine, eating good food, seeing al my relatives at my cousins wedding...turned into the worst 2 days of my life...
I was able to get a few glasses of red wine , a snack,and then a dinner into me on Friday...BUT WE ( oH and I) ended up with MASSIVE food poisoning........from 1 tiny pizza slice. We took turns in bathroom form 10pm til about 9am the next morning.
Missed the church ceremony.....barely made it through the dinner on Sat and was still to sick to really socialize with relatives. Such a let down.....
BUT I think I lost a few pounds.hehehe

It looks like i am on cd7...so the bd'ing is about to begin!!!

again Congrats to all those :bfp:

P.s. I had a sign form a trip to Macdonalds........ordered a Hppy Meal and got a toy....turned out to be a plastic LION....so fingers crossed I get my LEO baby this time around!!!!!! haha

Holy BFPs ladies! What great news. Congrats to you all - Rainbo - it's great news that you can try this month afterall. Keep me posted.

Congrats again ladies!

I was thinking the same thing Chilly HOLY S**T!!!!!! I can't believe it, feels like the cycle ladies from last month and there was about 7 or something, thinking this group might have ended up with 7 or more, probably more, YIKES!

Congrats to all you ladies and come on over to the first tri!

I'm sending all you ladies that didn't get your bfp's some serious baby dust!

Its so nice to see some visiting preggos to sprinkle our thread wth their fertile:dust:
share the love!!!!!!!

Hey Chilly - sorry to hear your weekend was pants, just think of the food poisoning as practise for morning sickness lol!!!!
Am gonna be stalking you this month (if you don't mind!)

sending lots of :dust: to anyone who needs it ! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"