• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

wow we really need to tally up!

Me
saxo
gem
jff
shelly
hansie

thats 6 off the top of my head!

Chilly I totally missed that part about the food poisoning, wow, that really ruined your weekend, so so sorry to hear about that. I love the lion story, I've got my fingers and toes crossed, and my eyes, hahaha, JK. Could you come join our prego buddies thread as the AUNT of the group until next month when you get your bfp :) I wrote in there tonight that today the Morning Sickness kicked in, it was so nice to be so reasured but it did feel like the flu, ha!

Girls will do anything to lose a pound or two wont we, even excited about food poisioning, ha.

JJF- the lion story involved 2 happy meals so 2 LIONS....hahaha an you imagie...It is a full moon on cd 10....so maybe I'll pop out 2 eggs or something and end up with 2 leo's,
I'm only saying this here in case it happens, then 'll have proof of my prediction..haha

I'll pop onto your preggo thread as the Aunt Flo killer...hahahahaha

So who's left here then, ladies?? And who is baby dancing right about now???

*puts hand in the air* Me!! Got a strong pos from an OPK yesterday, hope we caught the little eggy last night!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ShadowRat.....I think we have the same o day as well as cycle days...
I am soooooo hoping we caught the eggt his time around. I totally missed it last cycle...BUT made sure I bd'ed cd10,12, supposed to cd13 BUT had to much going on and missed it..so maybe jump on OH later today! Just in case i am still getting ready for an O..

i am trying to BD with a (seemingly) unwilling DH. its like i have to beg. what the hell man!?

Rainbo- know what really gets me going.....when they get all excited to bd on cd 19/20 of a 28 day cycle.....that hapened to me a few times....
Its like..where the hell were you a week ago!!>???????
ahhh men!!!!!!!!!!
thank goodness this cycle we may have a chance......will have to wait til Nov 29th
maybe earlier......I'm workign now so 2ww will go by fast!!
I'm only 1 or 2dpo...so trying to NOT think about it too much.

Hi all!

Just back from a 3 week holiday in Orlando and shattered but back to work.

It was out first cycle of trying before we went away so was hoping for a :bfp: while we were there but :witch: came and stopped all hopes of that, so due to OV in next few days and starting to try again.....feel as though we must have done something wrong last month but I know deep down we gave it out best shot.
I kept telling myself that not many people get pg on 1st try but thought we could be lucky...I am being more realistic now though!

Congrats to all who got a :bfp: well done to you all, so many!

Hey girls - Just popping over to say hi from the first tri. We are still there with our fingers crossed!

Thanks so much for all the kind wishes.

Chlly - I know you are into your lionsafter your Mcd's thing, and it reminded me of the most amazing story. Check this out

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

You'll love it. Good luck this month, hope to see you in the first tri very soon xxxxx

Fingers crossed to everyone else TTC too, here's lots of :dust:

Shellylu...I have dial up and could not get the video to run......but I bet it was someone getting eaten by a lion?? hahahaha
So I am still hoping my Mcdonalds Lions were a sign..as well as the massive food poisoning ,:sick: all the puking are signs of things to come...LOL:rofl:

pumpkin- in case you don't know already BUT using regular lube will stop spermies from getting to egg....Most girls on here use pressed.....legs in air for 15-20 mins after.....um bd every other day or every day if OH is young..hahahaha
Just thought i woud share some things I have learnt since TTC.....hasn't worked for me yet but I am 37...hehe

thanks chillbilly. Did give the legs in the air thing a go last month and also the every day thing too! Still no joy. Hubby is 33 unsure if thats classed as young or old, I'm 28.
Should we be going for everyday or every 2nd day, maybe we tried to much last month?!

thanks chillbilly. Did give the legs in the air thing a go last month and also the every day thing too! Still no joy. Hubby is 33 unsure if thats classed as young or old, I'm 28.
Should we be going for everyday or every 2nd day, maybe we tried to much last month?!

Hey hun

My BF is 34 and I am 27 so very similar to u and I was on the pill for just under 10 years so cant believe we got pg so quick but we tended to BD everyday sometimes 3 times a day and then when ever i got cramps (ov cramps) we did it more, although this was quite painful when we did it last but it defo worked as im 6 weeks pg

xx

I tried for every day BUT life got in the way so it ws every other day.....that way OH could re-fuel..hehe
BUt i am sure every day is ok as well......as long as you can handle it..hehe

Chilly, you HAVE to watch it hun, its a good omen!!!!! It is sooooooooo cute, and you'll love it!! If you get on another PC one day, have a watch.
xxx

OMG that vid is the cutest thing i have seen in so long.... I actually CRIED at the end!!! The sheer joy of it is just so so sweet hehehe

Last month, we BDed every day for over a week around OV time, and we were thoroughly sick of it!! The mood and the fun just totally went out of it, and we were sick of each other and knackered after that week. And after all that, we didn't get pg!!! So this month we did it only twice, once on CD10 and once on CD12 (which was apparently my OV day, according to OPK and EWCM!) which, by my count, puts me and ChillBilly in pretty much exactly the same boat this month! It'll be really interesting to see whether we have the same outcome, eh Chilly?

I've adamantly stated that I will not get sucked into symptom spotting this time, as last month I was TOTALLY convinced that I was pg, there were so many apparent "signs", but I clearly have a warped idea of how it feels to be pregnant cos it was a :bfn: !!

Good luck to anyone still baby dancing: I, for one, am taking it easier than last month!! When I get my :bfp:, I'd love to be able to say "well, that was that night, and we had so much fun and it was really awesome!" lol... What a romantic...

:dust: to everyone, fingers crossed that we'll be joining the big gang over in 1st Tri very soon!! :bfp:s for christmas!!!!
Shadow xx

Shadowrat...I have so many prego type symptoms for the entire 2ww....its usually just due to different hormones ie..nausea, hotflashes, cramps, bloating and gas...I kept track everymonth for 6 months...and noticed them then......so I don't spend to much time chatting about 2ww symptoms..BUT I love to hear about others.
I'm just taking it easy as well....BUT I am busy with work now. So i don't spend to much time on google and BnB....
I'm on cd17 and maybe 5 dpo// not to sure....

I'll be testing NEXT weekend.....yay!!!!!

ok, Chilly, that's cool :)

Oh, I think all this talk of Leo babies and that video (and watching too much "Lion Man" on the TV!) got to me, because I had a really vivid dream last night that my family adopted about 12 lion cubs!!! One (boy) was really naughty and kept trying to bite my arms and my ankles, but one was a really sweet shy little girl called Jojo; she kept nuzzling me and cuddling up!! Bizarre...

I love my vivid dreams during 2ww.......
Last month i dreamt I found about 500 chicken eggs in my chicken coop..hahaha talk about omens...hahahaha I hoped it was because I O'd that month...(BUT no bd during O time)
I'll have to keep track this time around.......

Haha, you girls are funny!

Wait untill your in the 12 ww, then the dreams are awful - every night!!

Chilly, have you not watched that video yet? It is amazing! Shadow, I told you all it was good didnt I!!!! I nearly cried too, so I wouldnt worry....lol

Good luck to you both for this month, Fingers crossed you're joining us in 1st tri xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->