Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

I did start a thread of when your in the TWW but that sort of answers me

Do you normally get 2 days of positive opk before you can then say you ovulated - do I keep testing for a negative one?

Clueless - sorry - and theres me thinking if I bought the db digi it would simplify it for me... how wrong was I

Sooo I couldn't take it anymore & I tested last night around 1:30 -_- of course it was a bfn

Alfiecat - I had the same question as you so I googled it. Apparently it doesn't matter if it turns negative, the second you get + you ovulate within 12-36 hours. Seems the only way to know for sure when you ovulate is through bbt I guess. Me too I had two days of + opks, then the third day it was negative.

I had 2 positives, 2 days apart... which is odd because usually my surge is hard to catch. Either way... I had a definite temp spike after the 2nd positive, so I am thinking I O'ed that day (Saturday) and with another high temp tomorrow I should get my CH... considering myself in the TWW :)

SO anxious and so hopeful.. I really think we did a great job of timing this cycle.

Well, it's official! I'm in the tww :) Ff was delayed giving me crosshairs because I had a nasty cold with a fever from Saturday night to Monday morning so I had two discarded bbts. But now I have a solid pair of crosshairs on cd 15 which makes me 5 dpo today. I have to go for a progesterone blood test on Thursday so that should confirm ovulation as well. I'm just hoping my bf and I timed everything all right!

Yay Laura!! Glad your cold is gone... welcome to the TWW... I am a few days behind you, but we are all pretty close.

Hey ladies! Its been a few days, but I went and had my 21 day blood draw yesterday and I just found out this morning that my bloodwork confirmed ovulation! This has been my first actual shot at getting pregnant in months! I'm super excited.

I knew I had ovulated because I got ewcm on cd 14 (I also don't think I've ever ovulated on cd 14 before, usually much later!) Also, my bbs have been sore since about 2dpo. I'm now 8dpo and my bbs are still sore on the sides (an indicator that I had ovulated) and also now on the top inside, like my cleavage area. Hopefully I'm working on my first sticky bean!

I haven't posted in awhile, but I think I o'd already this month. Last month I had a 40 day cycle with o on cd28 and no real period so I was kinda down about the whole thing thinking something was wrong. I started using opks this month and had positives cd 16 & 17. BD on cd 12, 15, 16, 17, & 19 so hoping we timed it right. I think I o'd the 17th as my temps went up a little that day then more on cd20. Has anyone had that happen where they o'd 11 days earlier than normal? I usually have 36-38 day cycles but FF is saying I should have a 29 day cycle this month.

Hey ladies! Its been a few days, but I went and had my 21 day blood draw yesterday and I just found out this morning that my bloodwork confirmed ovulation! This has been my first actual shot at getting pregnant in months! I'm super excited.

I knew I had ovulated because I got ewcm on cd 14 (I also don't think I've ever ovulated on cd 14 before, usually much later!) Also, my bbs have been sore since about 2dpo. I'm now 8dpo and my bbs are still sore on the sides (an indicator that I had ovulated) and also now on the top inside, like my cleavage area. Hopefully I'm working on my first sticky bean!

Crongrats!! FC! xx

I haven't posted in awhile, but I think I o'd already this month. Last month I had a 40 day cycle with o on cd28 and no real period so I was kinda down about the whole thing thinking something was wrong. I started using opks this month and had positives cd 16 & 17. BD on cd 12, 15, 16, 17, & 19 so hoping we timed it right. I think I o'd the 17th as my temps went up a little that day then more on cd20. Has anyone had that happen where they o'd 11 days earlier than normal? I usually have 36-38 day cycles but FF is saying I should have a 29 day cycle this month.

No that hasn't happened to me but good luck to you! Xx

Hello ladies. Quick update: im 9dpo today. Around 7-8dpo I noticed slight af like cramps, fatigue, headaches and frequent urination. So i took a frer test about 6:30 n got a faint bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited i dont know what to do!! Im gonna test again in a couple of days to see the line get darker. :D :D baby dust! Xx

Oh tinypooh brilliant thats just brilliant. Am so so pleased, well done u xxx

Yay! Congrats! Hopefully I'm next! I can't bring myself to test this early, so I'm trying my best to hold off until Sunday. Let us know when you test again!

Alfie, what dpo are you today?

:D thank you ladies!
Keeping my FC for everyone!
GL and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79