Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

In was getting cramps that feel like af was here but went to the bathroom and there was nothing. I hope the witch stays away!

12 dpo and tested with fmu = bfn. I think I'm out this month. I don't even feel like there's a possibility I'm pregnant this month because I have zero symptoms except for mood swings which is definitely pms. Af is due to arrive on Friday so I'll just have to wait for a new cycle to start.

Oh Laura.. I know how you are feeling. I tested at 8dpo and bfn.. Now I'm nervous to test again and get more negatives! I was feeling symptoms prior to testing, so I think the bfn messed with my head.. I'm just waiting til Friday if AF doesn't show before that. Hang in there girly

12 dpo and tested with fmu = bfn. I think I'm out this month. I don't even feel like there's a possibility I'm pregnant this month because I have zero symptoms except for mood swings which is definitely pms. Af is due to arrive on Friday so I'll just have to wait for a new cycle to start.

I tested today too 12dpo negative :( I wish there was still hope but it gets less likely with each day :(

I had the same "symptoms " before i got my bfp. Youre not out til af comes. GL xx

Went for progesterone blood work on Thursday and still haven't heard back :( Af is due this Friday and I have one frer left, so if it doesn't show I'll test Saturday morning.

No point glong. Totally white. Friend brought me a boots early test and i took it at 11.30am. Stark white again.
Feel so so down. I was sure yest something was happening.
Af due tomorrow. If i was pregnant it would show.
So many on here get bfp 8 and 9dpo.
Im seriously running out of time.

Alfiecat - a friend of mine (who is now 7 mos pregnant) didn't get a pos test til she was 10 days late. If af doesn't show tomorrow, test again the morning after.

Alfiecat, I'm with Tiny_Pooh. You're not out till af shows. I didn't get my BFP until 13 dpo. Mine were bfn on 10 dpo and 11 dpo. I know exactly how you feel, but just try to keep your head up!

Thanks guys im sure im out but i know i ovulated cd 17 and had awful af cramps mon and yesterday.
I know i should be positive but its so hard seeing bfn after bfn. I know too u shouldnt teat so early but i want this so much

Oh PeterPan- I am so happy to hear that you got bfns on10 and 11 and a pos on 13 dpo- that gives me such hope for this cycle. Like I said before I keep going back and forth- but I am feeling hopeful today as I STILL have creamy CM (which I always dry up) and no cramping- just one day on Tuesday when I thought for sure AF would come. I am thinking now that may have been late implant?? Who really knows with our bodies and until that witch show we are never out.

I posted in pregnancy test forum. Dont know how to upload great have ic too with line 12dpo

Test mrscletus i had bfn every day including numerous tests yest then 2.30pm today what seems to be bfp

I am going to this evening... after work see where that gets me.

Alfiecat, that is a definite bfp! Congrats!! So happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->