Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

Quick update:
Im at work and i feel exhausted!! & a lil dizzy. I made an appointment for Monday at planned parenthood. I know im going to be fine xx

Okay, so I gave in. I have a couple of boxes of First Response Digital Gold tests that I got for free, so I used one last night and one this morning with fmu. Both were bfn, which I expected because I've read that digis are less sensitive. However, as I was reading reviews, I read where several people said that the strip inside is a regular frer strip (although maybe still less sensitive.) So I opened both tests. The one from yesterday (10dpo evening urine) had absolutely no second line. The one from this morning (11 dpo fmu) had a very faint second line! So I'm being cautiously optimistic and I think I'll get some regular FRERs and try again tomorrow or Sunday. Do you ladies have any experience or knowledge about those?

Sorry I cant help with the tests... until I starting coming on this board I never knew there was a strip inside the tests.. LOL

Tiny have you tested again??

Im being cautiously optimistic about my chart right now... but i have had beautiful charts before only to turn into bfn.

8 dpo and bbt dipped just under the cover line. I hope this means I'm not out :(

Mrscletus I did not test today. I want to wait a few days b/c the second line is faint but it's definitely noticeable. I made an appointment at PPH for monday to do a pregnancy test.

Peterpanwendy i have known ppl to open the test strips & ive done it myself to get a better look at a possible second line, but that was my only reason

Okay, so I gave in. I have a couple of boxes of First Response Digital Gold tests that I got for free, so I used one last night and one this morning with fmu. Both were bfn, which I expected because I've read that digis are less sensitive. However, as I was reading reviews, I read where several people said that the strip inside is a regular frer strip (although maybe still less sensitive.) So I opened both tests. The one from yesterday (10dpo evening urine) had absolutely no second line. The one from this morning (11 dpo fmu) had a very faint second line! So I'm being cautiously optimistic and I think I'll get some regular FRERs and try again tomorrow or Sunday. Do you ladies have any experience or knowledge about those?

Did you test with an frer this morning?

No news.. Just anxiously waiting until a good time to test. Tomorrow is 8dpo.. That's sill pretty early, I'm nervous to test too early!

I'm 9 dpo and I'm too scared to test too! I'm almost positive that I ovulated but I'm going to wait for the call from my ob-gyn to confirm it. Just focusing on other stuff in the meantime.

I got a 2 pack of regular frers. I'm going to take one in the morning but I'm really nervous. I do have veins on my bbs more noticeable than usual and I've had some light cramping and some minor heartburn/indigestion but I'm still trying to not get my hopes up. If my test is bfn tomorrow I'll wait for af monday. If she doesn't show I'll test again tuesday. Fingers crossed!

I got a 2 pack of regular frers. I'm going to take one in the morning but I'm really nervous. I do have veins on my bbs more noticeable than usual and I've had some light cramping and some minor heartburn/indigestion but I'm still trying to not get my hopes up. If my test is bfn tomorrow I'll wait for af monday. If she doesn't show I'll test again tuesday. Fingers crossed!

FC & GL xx

I got a bfp this morning!!! I'm 13 dpo. I'm shaking and so excited! Now I have to figure out how to tell hubby!!!! But I have to wait till later because his mom is coming over and I don't want her to know yet. I've been waiting almost a year and a half for this!

I got a bfp this morning!!! I'm 13 dpo. I'm shaking and so excited! Now I have to figure out how to tell hubby!!!! But I have to wait till later because his mom is coming over and I don't want her to know yet. I've been waiting almost a year and a half for this!

That is amazing news! So happy for you!! Congrats on the bfp!

Is this the first time you've had a line, did you test at 11 or 12 dpo? If so what did you see

I'm 10dpo and bfn and feeling like I'm out but this gives me
Hope :)

Congratuations

Thank you ladies! All I had were frer digital gold tests and I took those on 10 and 11 dpo both negative. Don't give up until you get a bfp or af shows!

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome. I caved and tested today 8dpo.. Of course it was negative.. Duh! I shouldn't have wasted a test. Lol

CONGRATULATIONS!! Everybody else's turn for bfp :D

Me too mrs cletus bfn here too. Totally losing hope.

Peterpanwendy woo hoo absolutely brilliant news. Thrilled for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->