Cd1 again - looking for buddies this cycle????

Congrats Tiny_pooh... that's awesome. I hope lots of us join you!! I m just sitting over here waiting til next week. 4dpo as of today, really high temps tho.

Congrats tiny_pooh! That's amazing news! I hope it's a sticky bean and you have a happy and healthy nine months :)

I'm cd 6 with high temps too but that could be partly due to my cold that just will not go away :( The horrible headaches and night sweats (more like night soaks) keep me from getting a full sleep. And a weird dream I had this morning that had me shooting out of bed... Going for blood work tomorrow morning to check progesterone. Not sure how long the results take but should hear back from my ob-gyn either Friday or Monday.

Yay one Bfp!!! Congratulations!!

6dpo here.... Just want to see that positive... Will test every morning from now!

Me too glong i dont think i can do another bfn wait for ov again
Im nearly done

Next week ladies!! We will all have them Bfp!!!

Technically I could start testing this Saturday but I'm going to try my best to wait. Keyword: try ;)

oh glong - I keep logging on to see your BFP - I say 12DPO

BFN here again just now, I dont know why I do it every day as feel so sh*T seeing BFN but the mind keeps saying imagine if I saw a faint line... blah blah blah, Im my own worst enemy. The more I see BFN's tho the more I feel out this cycle

Have you any symptoms at all glong?

Update please tinypooh

How are you feeling tell us all your news?
Any diff feelings yet? Sickness etc

oh glong - I keep logging on to see your BFP - I say 12DPO

BFN here again just now, I dont know why I do it every day as feel so sh*T seeing BFN but the mind keeps saying imagine if I saw a faint line... blah blah blah, Im my own worst enemy. The more I see BFN's tho the more I feel out this cycle

Have you any symptoms at all glong?

Creamy cm... Weird feelings in stomach... Trying not to say they are pregnancy related but certainly different than normal..

Heres hoping
I did an opk and got faint 2nd line anyone know would this be a sign of sorts

What tests are you using glong?

I'm 10 dpo and I almost convinced myself to test this morning but I talked myself out of it. :haha:

My bbs are still sore, a little less than they were right after OV, but still tender on the outsides and cleavage area. I've noticed some blue veins on bbs, but I can't tell if its more than I normally have or not. :shrug:

I've had a cold/runny nose and been sneezing a lot lately, but it could just be the weather changing constantly.

So, I'm still trying my best to wait until Saturday. I'll be 13dpo then.

Went for my progesterone blood work this morning. The nurse said it takes 24-48 hours (!!!) so I definitely won't be hearing back from my ob-gyn until Monday. I'm going to hold off testing until I get my results because I'm too scared of being disappointed and getting a bfn. This progesterone is giving me the worst hot flashes though. Thank goodness its winter and I can go stand outside to cool off!

Peterpanwendy - your symptoms sound promising!

Ok. Yesterday ive been experiencing sharp twinges in my lower abdomen n AF like pains still. Dh n i BD last night and a few hours later i had only a few drops of pink spotting. Today im 10dpo n i tested this morning using another FRER and had another faint bfp! I couldnt wait... Then i noticed i had brown/pink spotting mixed with sperm. Now im getting a lil worried. Still experiencing cramps and now i have pinching pains in my breast. Af was supposed to come Tuesday.
Also, what are your thoughts about Planned Parenthood ?

Tiny, fingers crossed you have a sticky bean! Try not to stress too much. I have never personally been to a Planned Parenthood, but I do know they offer lots of services. It can't hurt to try them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->