Cd1 anyone? (13th Nov)

Amygdala

Reaction score
Good morning!
So here I am again, cd1. Short version of my story: Conceived first month of trying after over a year and a half of waiting to try. Baby very sadly stopped growing at 8+4, which we discovered the day of our 12 week scan, after I'd started bleeding the day before. Had medical management on 12th December. We've been trying since bleeding stopped, I've ovulated twice in that time, but no luck so far. We're both desperate for another bfp. We loosely stick to the smep, take vitamins, eat healthily, and I also take epo and grapefruit juice for ewcm, which has proved successful in the past.
I'm just looking for people to share this journey with, maybe exchange some pma and keep each other as close to sanity as is possible when ttc. :dust: to all!

I'm 2WW ahead (or 2WW behind depending on the out come this month) but I wanted to wish you luck! January will be a year of trying for us and all I've had to show for it is medical bills after two MC's. Absolutely stinks! Do you think you're making enough CM now? Have you thought about Pre Seed or Conception Plus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->