cd1 anyone else hoping for a valentines conception? *with testing list!*

My opks have all be negitive. Bded Sunday night. Neg Monday took one at 11am this morning and it was almost positive. Had o pains (well i think that's what it is) this morning so thinking I've caught the surge down? Anyway bded at lunch (keeping the fun alive in my oh eyes) and it really hurt when deep ... Sorry tmi. Anyone think I've oded? I don't temp xx

I think you can miss the LH surge with OPKs. I don't always get ovulation pain so I tried them and I was getting negatives when I had the strongest ovulation pain of my life. I don't know much about OPKs though. How many times a day are you testing? I think different women surge at different times too. I was doing it twice a day to see if I could catch it and they were getting darker but still negative. I'm still doing them out of curiosity and they are getting lighter so it looks like I must have missed it. Not sure I will use them next month if we aren't successful this month.

My 3.5 year old obviously doesn't know we are trying for a bub, and she just came over for a cuddle, patted my stomach and said "you have a baby in there now mummy. We are calling her Charlotte" :haha: I might take it as a good sign even though it's too early to actually be pregnant ;)

I think you can miss the LH surge with OPKs. I don't always get ovulation pain so I tried them and I was getting negatives when I had the strongest ovulation pain of my life. I don't know much about OPKs though. How many times a day are you testing? I think different women surge at different times too. I was doing it twice a day to see if I could catch it and they were getting darker but still negative. I'm still doing them out of curiosity and they are getting lighter so it looks like I must have missed it. Not sure I will use them next month if we aren't successful this month.

My 3.5 year old obviously doesn't know we are trying for a bub, and she just came over for a cuddle, patted my stomach and said "you have a baby in there now mummy. We are calling her Charlotte" :haha: I might take it as a good sign even though it's too early to actually be pregnant ;)

i wasn't testing at all but caved Sunday. Yesterdays opk was def neg and today have got progressively darker (tested 3 times) to almost pos today. Bded at lunch. So hoping caught it.

that's def a great sign i reckon positive mental attitude is the way forward xx

Hi everyone- I'm about 2dpo today. Really tired and had bloatedness and a really big blob of yellow cm :sick:

I got a positive smiley this morning. :) I'm assuming that the reasons my opk didn't pick up any fertile days up to this point was that it needed to establish a baseline from which to judge. Going to BD tonight and tomorrow and then on to the tww!

C beary- sounds good so far, I think odd cm is supposed to be a good sign.

Willow- yey! Get bding! :dust:

Afm- I am def feeling quite positive about this cycle-got lots of symptoms - v.sore bbs all over (normally just under arms for pmt), feeling queasy but hungry, lots of cm and poss a couple of specs of blood in pants, emotional. ..so im 7dpo tomorrow and will probably use an ic tomorrow morning!

Positive opk yesterday afternoon and today. Have ran out now but hopefully will o Any time now xx

Got a "peak" reading on the CBFM today, soooo excited! I had kind of given up on it honestly since it has been reading "high" for 8 days. BD'ed this afternoon and using softcups too.

CertainTurton its all sounding very promising for you, fingers crossed. I'm trying not to symptom spot buts it's quite tough! :)

C beary- sounds good so far, I think odd cm is supposed to be a good sign.

Willow- yey! Get bding! :dust:

Afm- I am def feeling quite positive about this cycle-got lots of symptoms - v.sore bbs all over (normally just under arms for pmt), feeling queasy but hungry, lots of cm and poss a couple of specs of blood in pants, emotional. ..so im 7dpo tomorrow and will probably use an ic tomorrow morning!

Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Good luck CertainTurton!
I'm only 3dpo so no symptoms as such obviously. I have just realised that after I ovulate I get sore boobs, mild nausea, headaches and some bloating anyway so it is a bit sucky that it's normal for me when I'm ttc and symptom spotting. But I do have a lot of watery cm which I don't normally get. And with my dd I got very strong implantation pains. She wasn't a planned baby, but I knew instantly I had implanted. Hopefully I get the same thing in a few days!

Hi so its a bfn (obviously because im only 7dpo! ) there is a sort of shadow but tbh I had those last cycle on ics anyway. Still v.sore bbs but cramps gone now. Will be testing every day now til bfp or af. Will try to post a pic from today later.

7dpo - FMU at 10min

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150219_080438_zps7b75c36c.jpg

After 3.5hr hold this afternoon because they had arrived... :blush:

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/20150219_161313_zps5e9471b5.jpg

Certain Turton something catches my eye although i know its super early. Fx for you

4dpo for me today so not much to report got my positive opk on my anniversary/valentines day so fx this cycle is a success il be testing on 2th 12dpo unless i cave & test earlier

It's still very early CertainTurton :) I'm struggling to not POAS and I'm just 4dpo. It is driving me up the wall. I don't think we had any luck though. I'm not sure why but with my dd I 'knew' straight away so I'm basing it on that I guess. I have ovarian cysts off and on again, and I think I have some now as I have a heavy full feeling and I got some strong right sided pain last night, plus some nausea. I hate how the cysts mimic pregnancy :(

How much DTD do you guys do when you are in your fertile period? We did every day for 5 days but I keep thinking it's not enough, even though I know we were covered and every 2 days is fine as it is.

Lol I know its too early but I can't resist :) they are cheapies so I don't mind.

Mom2sam- ooo that would be lovely if it was this month then, extra special :)

Skc- well we are swaying for a boy so only dtd the 2 days after my pos opk in our fertile period (obvs are outside of that too)- with my dd we only dtd once on ov day! Sometimes doing it everyday can actually limit the chances-better every other until pos opk then 2or 3 days in a row.

Haha I am dying to POAS but at only 4dpo I know it's far too soon!

I've felt really run down the last 3 days, not sure what's going on really because other than the exhaustion I have no symptoms of being ill. It's just odd!

We dtd a lot this time. About 9 times over 5 days. I'd been away for a week. :blush: Probably too much really, but oh well :haha:

xx

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, so I'll start testing on March 1st.

I've added you scoobydrip - good luck :)

This is my test from this morning (8dpo), still seeing a possible shadow but not hoping much. Will test again tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 20150219_080432.jpg
    20150219_080432.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back