CD1 anyone else?

Your three days behind me idk why i thought you were wayyy behind me loll .

Lol when Ttc everything seems long haha. Doesn't help that they up'd hubbies hrs at work so I'm home alone or running errands mostly during the week. Makes the days sooo slow

i hate my hubby work days they put his off days sooo close together that make it seem like he's less home .

yeah i think my hubby is only getting to days off right now friday and sunday. im currently trying to find better health insurance im so lost i have no idea where to start but i do need better insurance

My hubby off days are Sunday & Tuesday see where i think he is barely home ?? what health insurance do you have ?? i have tricare under my dad .

i also read something interesting it was stating most women wont get pregnant because they only baby dance during their fertile window or when they get a positive on an ovulation test then said even after the positive you should baby dance at least 5 days AFTER your positive ...

i didnt know that haaa probably why im NOT pregnant loll

i have solano partnership

that is very interesting is that five days in a row after? i like im going to baby dance from the 7th to the 10th straight then every other day after wards just to be covered. timing bding is so hard for some reason with work and school and most days hubby is way too tired when he gets home because they switched him to later shift so im guessing my best option is to catch him in the afternoon that way he will not be tired and can even snooze after before work haha

Depends i look at it like this if you do it every other day all the way up till O day then do 3-5days straight then go back to every other day .

if doing it your whole fertile window then after O day do it every other day for 5 days then if you want to you can do it everyday again if you still wanna .

Yeah id probably do the three days during fertile window then every other day until af or BFP then maybe try SMEP next cycle if af shows I just read the ebook. Very interesting

I have no clue what's going on . Took a ovulation test today came out negative. But i had EWCM this morning now ots 6:03pm & im also spotting too . & its four days after my cycle ended . Why would i even be spotting this never happen before .

That's is weird what CD are you on? Some women do get ewcm for up to a week before its common in young women. I just read that on google yesterday

Im on CD10 now . The ewcm is fine it's the spotting that's throwing me off

You can have ovulation spotting but you said your opk is neg is say either call doc & ask or wait a few days & see if your opk turns pos

Im on CD11 . No spotting today which is good idk what it was . but got three more days left till i ovulate took a test today and its still negative just ready to ovulate already loll

i guess since we want it so bad its taking FOREVER !!!

Who are you telling. I totally had a "I want a bby now" breakdown today triggered by watching my 2yr old sleep. I seriously had hubby watch him while I locked myself in the room & just prayed & cried. I have been taking it well for months or atlease I thought I was...maybe it was just a mask & I couldn't take pretending anymore. Girl I was tore up lol. But I'm good now got some peace after praying & crying it out. Hubby is making me a "special" din Di. So I'm in the room watching tv & I'm not allowed to come out until din is ready lol he's sweet we are going to baby dance tonight after din & a movie he's so silly I really thank god for him. I also started taking robitussin to help with cm & tmi but girl let me tell you it works I been "liquefied" all day hahaha

See i used that before & it didn't work for me grrr loll . I hope you guys enjoy your night :)

I got the multi symptom one idk if that matters. Hubby didn't know which one to get so he got me that one. Idk if the reg would have worked. & I take it as directed during the whole day which is two teaspoons every four hrs. Even tho the SMEP book says a few hrs before BD but I'm like I don't want to time sex to the T its enough to just say we gone do it today & let the moment be spontaneous so I take it the whole day if BD is scheduled that day. Might make a difference

im on CD12 & got a smiley face today :happydance::happydance: ive NEVER had a smiley face or a positive ovulation test this early . haaaa thank god i tested after me and hubby baby danced .

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
They say use the regular one .. i did i think the one you have still will work plus you said its working so keep using it .
I got the multi symptom one idk if that matters. Hubby didn't know which one to get so he got me that one. Idk if the reg would have worked. & I take it as directed during the whole day which is two teaspoons every four hrs. Even tho the SMEP book says a few hrs before BD but I'm like I don't want to time sex to the T its enough to just say we gone do it today & let the moment be spontaneous so I take it the whole day if BD is scheduled that day. Might make a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->