CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Ozziemum - Did you like the age gap between your two when you had number 2? If we get pregnant soon then we will have a 2 - 3 yr age gap between them. I see my friends having babies now when their first is 18 months and it seems very hard especially when number 1 is quite full on.

Good on you for staying calm and getting out of the house for a bit :thumbup: Can't beat a good distraction!

I'm CD12 today and usually Ov around CD16 so watch out hubby this weekend lol

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :flower: Anyone doing anything nice/fun? Supposed to be raining here all weekend so I'm thinking ours will be a quiet one.

hi girls so far so good 6 weeks tomorrow a bit of nausea and tiredness but nothing major.think i will leave it till next week or week after to make appoinyments dont want to jinx things
kiwi gal good luck to dh as you approach fingers crossed for you

Hay Kiwigal, hope your weekend went well LOL keeping everything crossed for you this cycle!!

I loved the age gap between my two, is was so much easier having the first one out of nappies, sleeping well , and even able to help a bit and fetch things for me. I know lots of people that have babies only i year or 18 months apart and they definately struggled more than i did i think.

If this LO sticks i will have a 4 year and 7 year age gap, which is more than i wanted really but can't be helped.

I had a really quiet weekend, its freezing here.

Rollerchick how are you going?? MY symptoms definately stepped up a notch as i got to 6 weeks (which is good i know!!), i am 7 weeks today so thinking i might make an appointment for next week sometime, so i should get a scan sometimes between 8 and 9 weeks, really want to do it but really hesitant too!!

hey ozziemum ms kicked in here big time.worse tan last time and so exhausted. i know its all good signs

Hay rollerchick - glad to hear the ms has got you, yeap i reckon its a great sign!!

I have mine in the afternoons and worst in the evenings for some weird reason, and my bbs are absolutly huge!! I am 7+2 today, last pregnancy the problems started at 7+6 (even though i ended up getting to 12 weeks) so i am feeling a bit nervous now this week, keeping everything crossed. I booked my first dr's appointment for next tuesday 8+1 if all is still ok by then and will get a referal for a scan.

Have you had your first appointment yet?

Kiwigal - how r you going this cycle, have you just started your 2WW??

Hi Ladies - all good signs with the MS kicking in :thumbup:

In the TWW now... I think I ov'd yesterday but not really sure as the temps aren't as clear this cycle as they have been before. Will wait and see what FF says but if I did then things look good timing wise :winkwink:

Hay Kiwigal - what day r you testing??? Been symptom spotting??

As i approach the 8 week mark i am starting to get real nervous (my problems started last time just before 8 weeks although i got to 12), i am starting to just really want that scan now!!

Hi Ozziemum :hugs: Not long til Tuesday. Have you booked a scan yet or do you need to wait for the doc to do it?

I'm going to try not to give in and test this month til I'm a week late cos last month I went out and spent $30 on tests, tested on normal AF due day and it ended up being about 4 days late grrrrrrrrr I should have just flushed the $30 down the toilet :dohh: I think I need to find some cheap tests lol

kiwi gal good luck fingers crossed for you
ozzimum have ist doc appt on tues will be 8+3 then will be relived when i know all is ok. so zapped this time with tiredness and sickness.starting to show already which makes it to hide especially as its summer here

Hay ladies - I'm feeling really tired too, which is good as last time i felt almost back to normal by now. My skin is a mess which is a bit depressing as not used to having massive zits!! I have a very swollen tummy too spend all my time with a cardigan wrapped around me, not too obvious!

I have to admit that i have pulled out of my appointment on tuesday, i am gonna give it another 2 weeks, i want to have the 12 weeks scan and bloods done for downs as i am almost 34, so i will go at 10 weeks and have the blood tests and then book a scan for 12 weeks. I just can't bare the thought of seeing LO at 8 weeks and then something happening again after that, i think it will be easier to deal with if something happens in the next few weeks if i haven't seen LO one scan. I think i am freaking out abit this week, just found out my dad is sick in the UK too which is stressing me.

Kiwigal - have you looked on the internet for cheap tests - i have never brought them off internet but loads of people swear by them and apparently they are really cheap?? Tests here are really expensive too, i dread to think how much i have spent on tests in the last 12 months.

Rollerchick - good luck for Tuesday, sure everything will be great, the weeks are going by slowing aren't they :-(

Rollerchick - will be thinking of you tomorrow, I'm sure it will all be fine

Ozziemum - I'm sure everything will be fine too, your symptoms are all good signs.

I have looked at buying online in NZ and the prices weren't all that different - must be lack of competition in little ole NZ. Maybe I need to look at online shops in other countries and see how the prices compare.

Hay - I'm pretty sure you can buy a load real cheap from UK websites, try that???

hi girls had my scan today. measured a week less but i know i od on cd23 this cycle so would have been a long cycle so hopefully. cant help worry another scan in 3 weeks

Hay rollerchick - so what exactly did you measure?? did you see a heartbeat?? So sorry you have a stressfull three week wait, its the worst. xx

Hey Rollerchick... do you think maybe you just implanted late causing the week earlier measurement?

Hey Ozziemum, how are you doing?

Me and my wee man are off to see my parents and to help my wee nephew celebrate his 2nd Birthday. Should help pass the time til testing :thumbup:

hey girls measured a week behind but o d late so probably explains it.good luck kiwigal in your wait. fingers crossed for you

Hay Kiwigal - hope you had a nice time with your family. Whats days the testing day for you???? How r you hanging in there?

I am now 9 weeks today and still no signs of any problems yet, i have a few good days where i am positive and then a really bad day but thats to be expected i guess.

Rollerchick -How r you going?? Sounds like the late ovulation is a good explanation for the dates, no doubt everything is gonna be just fine!! Still feeling terrible?

Hi Ozziemum, still at my parents (here for a week) so definitely have the mind taken off TWW. FF says I should test on the 1st July but not sure yet if I will test then or not, AF might solve that for me anyway.

Yay to 9 weeks and everything feeling good, 1 week til your tests??

How are you feeling Rollerchick?

hey grls still feeling crap sickness and tiredness hopefully will soon pass
kiwigal-will you hold out till july 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back