CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Hay Kiwigal - god your strong holding out ith the testing!!

Yeap gonna book an appointment for next tuesday to have bloods done, the plan is only to get refered for a 12 week scan but whether i will be able to do that once i am in the docs office i don't know - i might cave and ask for a 10 week one too.

Rollerchick - what date is your next scan??

next san july 12th will be 10 or 11 weeks might have a better idea of due date then

Hay ladies - how is everyone??

Kiwigal - please tell me you aren't still holding out on testing????? Got everything crossed for you xx

Rollerchick - how are you going?? How slow are these weeks going, its driving me nuts.

I have finally got brave and booked my first appointment tomorrow morning at 9.00am, i will be 9 + 4, i have a feeling the doc will want me in for a scan straight away, so we'll see what happens. I'm starting to get excited by the idea of seeig the LO, even though still very scared.

Hi Ladies,

Ozziemum, let us know how you get on at your appointment. Will be lovely (and reassuring) to see your wee bubba if you get a scan :) Can you hear the heartbeat this early?

Rollerchick, are you still feeling sick?

Didn't need to hold out to test, AF came :growlmad: So back to waiting :coffee: I hate waiting... so impatient!

Hay ladies - had my appointment on Friday. They were still tracking my last pregnancy on their computer which stated i was 26 weeks pregnant which made me feel a bit rubbish but apart from that nothing to report really. She didn't attempt to listen to the heartbeat or anything, just said i should go for a dating scan, however i can't get an appointment till next wednesday at 2.00pm, so i guess i'll just have to continue to keep everything crossed and be patient, i'll be around 11 weeks by then if i have dates right, at least if everything is ok i should be able to see quite alot.

Rollerchick - how r you feeling now?? I am not really feeling sick at all now, my bbs still feel tender, pretty much the same and i am still as tired as i was and a little bit of indegestion but thats it!!

Kiwigal - sorry aF got you, the waiting for each new cycle is enough to drive you mad aye!! Did you enjoy your week with your family?

hey girls still feeling crap here hopefully wont last long
kiwigal sorry to hear about af heres to next cycle
ozziemum good luck on wed

Ozziemum - shame the Doc didn't do anything at the appointment, roll on Wednesday when you can see your wee bubba and hopefully you will be able to relax a little :hugs:

Rollerchick - hopefully the MS leaves soon. When did it stop when you were pregnant with DS?

Had a nice holiday with my family but glad to be home and have my own comforts around ie My bed... love my bed lol and the wee man was happy to be home with his own toys too (oh and to see his Daddy lol)

Hope you are having a good week so far :)

Hey Ozziemum - was it this Wednesday gone that you had the appointment or is it next week? How did it go? Hope you are doing ok with the wait if it's next week.

Hay Kiwigal - Its tomorrow at 2.00pm, not been thinking too much about it over the weekend, kids have been sick (colds and coughs nothing seroius) and now i feel terrible too!! But i am starting to feel nervous now, there have stil been no signs of any problems so far but its not enough to make me feel confident about tomorrow. I think its gonna be a long day today waiting!!

How are you going?? Trying anything new this cycle?? Do you chart and temp etc, i can't remember?

Rollerchick - Hows things with you - do you have another scan this week???

Hi Ozziemum - will be thinking of you tomorrow, I'm sure it will all go well :hugs: Hope you and your kids get over the colds quickly, nothing worse than feeling awful and having to soldier on for the kids.

I only do temps. Not sure this cycle is going to happen - DH put his back out on Friday (lifted up our DS on a weird angle) :dohh: He has had a couple of Osteo appointments so will see.

Rollerchick - is your scan today? How did it go? Thinking of you too :hugs:

hi girls scan today all good baby back up a week so now 12 on sat cant believe it still feel crap. this baby seems to be a fast grower hopefully not as big as my son he was 10lb 2

Hay Rollerchick - great news about the scan - so happy for you!!!! 10lb 2?? Thats enough to make your eyes water, i made one hell of a fuss having both mine and there were 7lb 4 and 7lb 1 - such a wimp!!

Kiwigal 0 sorry to hear about your DH, just the sort of thing mine would do!! didn't sleep well at all last night going over everything and 5 hours feels like a very long time right now!!! Arrgghhh catch up with you guys tomorrow hopefully with good news!

Ozziemum- how did everything go? Hope all is ok, thinking of you

Hay Girls - been away with a bad dose of flu (thanks to my kids!!) Scan last wednesday went great baby was dated at 11 weeks exactly, so they put me back two days making my EDD 1st Feb 2012. Heartbeat was a strong 168 and the baby was moving around so much it took the lady three attemps to measure the heartbeat!!. Got another scan next wednesday at 13 weeks so hopefully everything will continue to go well and i can start sharing the news with everyone.

How is everyone else???

Lovely news Ozziemum :) So pleased to hear everything went well.

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, seems to be going around at the moment. My wee man has been sick too.

Rollerchick - any ease up on the morning sickness?

Hay Kiwigal! So how are you going - any news this cycle???

I have another scan this afternoon, 13 weeks, really nervous but hopiing if everything is ok then i will be able to start relaxing a little and actually be able to tell everyone!!

Rollerchick - how are you going??

Hi Ozziemum - was out this last cycle cos of DH putting his back out. Just about to start new cycle so fingers crossed this might be our cycle :thumbup:

How was your scan yesterday?

Rollerchick - How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and Bubs

Hay, keeping everything crossed for you this cycle xx

My scan went really well!! Sooo happy, everything in the right place, baby was right size for dates, heartrate still a good 167, and i am low risk of downs etc so thats another thing off my mind YAY!! 13 weeks and 1 day today, officially hit the second trimester next week, how cool.

Gonna tell our kids tonight, can't wait!

Have a great weekend xxx

:happydance: Yay Ozziemum - were your kids excited when you told them?

:yipee: to being in 2nd tri now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"