CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

:growlmad: its annoying me cause dont know what to do, dont want to miss it!! Might just bd every day for the next week haha.
Mannymoo on the predictor thing im ment to ov over the weekend too, dont know if to just give up on the opks we didnt use them last time and got pregnant...urgh im dreading tww already :(

mannymoo, I've had several scans and blood work no pieces left and placenta was intact. HCG was down to 18 at 18 days postpartum so I know there is nothing left. Plus I had a bunch of neg opks leading up to my first positives then after I bled and started opks again they were neg till yesterday when I got a positive. Everytime I think I can explain whats happening I remember my basal temps... the one thing I can't explain so the theory goes out the window. I'm wondering if maybe my "first period" was actually my postpartum bleeding returning I've heard that can happen though I did have about 2 week in between which is odd for it to return after that long. If it was postpartum bleeding and not a period then I would have been due my period the day this bleed started which I think makes sense but my temps don't. I've had some temps be low in the normal range for not ovulating but most of them have been pre ov range.

Kelly, sadly then it sounds like it will just be a waiting game- very frustrating for you! A friend had a mc last April and only got her normal cycle back in October - and the doc said that was still considered "normal".

Kat, any luck with the opk? Mine is STILL neg. I'm pulling my hair out! Dh goes to uk next week so I have to O before then. And (sorry for the Vent) Sis-in-law went for her 12 week scan today. I love them to pieces and am thrilled for them but it just makes this wait even longer and more frustrating!

Anyway - happy weekends to everyone!

I'm not to worried that it will take a long time to regulate, my body normally if very good at righting it's self, I had one or two funny cycles after having my son, but I also have a uterine fistula which can bleed and cause haemorrhaging which is what I'm more so worried about. Plus since we're waiting for embryo transfer it just makes this process that much harder. So I got my blood taken today to check all hormone levels and she ordered a beta hcg test to which I told her not to cause I did a pg test 4 days ago and it was neg but whatever. I guess it would be nice to have confirmation that my hcg levels are zero even though I know they are at this point.

Hiya,no still neg i think maybe might have missed the surge??? Oh,that must be difficult for you still even though your pleased for them. Im just going to :sex: for like the whole week i think haha.

Kelly how you feeling?

:dust: xxx

Its possible some people have a very short surge. I hope you didn't miss it, just keep dtd like planned.

I'm still bleeding though its lighter I think. Hoping it will go away today. Got yet another positive opk this afternoon so that makes for the last 4 days: +, -, almost + and +. I'm very eager to see what my hormones are doing, find out the day after tomorrow. I took clomid days 2-6 when I first got my period so technically I would be ovulating right around today/tomorrow so maybe cause of the clomid I'll just ovulate on my period/tail end of it, it happens in regular cycles to people. I'm going to buckle down and suck it up and dht tonight hope hubby doesn't mind. But hopefully they bleeding will have eased off some by tonight. Also paying attention to ovulation cramps as when on clomid I normally feel it.

yea its possible isnt it, i think you should just go for it :) Well im annoyed today, we ended up falling asleep last night before 10!! so didnt bd on what was ment to be my most fertile day :( so feel down in the dumps today, wish we could just have a definite day to do it on

I wouldn't worry about it if you covered the other days, sperm live for up to 5 days and I know TONS of people who got pregnant without dtd on O day.

I'm still bleeding lightly. I'm so sick of it. I'm going to run out of pads if this keeps up. We did dtd yesterday but it grossed hubby out so won't do it again unless it's just spotting. I should ovulate today so our one session yesterday is going to have to do unless this bleeding pisses off sometime today but I'm doubtful. I'm going to do another opk next time I pee, I usually get positive opks for 2 days each month.

aw bless ya :hugs: wish someone could tell you what was going on! Yea will see what happens i guess,im giving up on the opks i think xxx

Do you temp? You may be able to tell if you ovulated that way.

My later opk was neg but was close to positive so I'm counting tomorrow as 1dpo. Bleeding is lighter for sure! Which is exciting, I may be able to ditch the pads soon. Maybe after tomorrow. We may be able to get another :sex: session in tonight to if I can convince my husband it won't be gross like yesterday. He doesn't have an issue with spotting and a bit of brown blood but the red blood freaked him out and there wasn't very much either. Thankfully he didn't make a big deal out of it.

Whoop whoop :) hope youve caught it..i dont know what to count as dpo :( will just see if af arrives on the 19th. No never tried temps might give it a go if it hasnt worked this cycle.

How is everyone else getting on??? :flower:

I'm still getting brown/pink tinged cm sometimes a bit of spotting, hoping beyond all hope that it's gone by tomorrow. Not sure if I o'd yesterday or might today, been getting near positive opks the last 2 days but i had a positive the two days before yesterday so we'll see. I'm just counting on AF showing anywhere from march 12-20 ish. My body is still messed up but if i can hold off on getting another bleed till march 12 then we're in for a good shot of starting our frozen embryo transfer.

Temping is a good way to back up opks to see when ov happened (unless your body is messed like mine atm) a good book to read is "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler it covers everything about charting. Then once you get into practice of doing it it's simple.

Hi all - update from my side. I only got my pos opk yesterday and due to logistical issues didn't BD on Saturday or Sunday. We did last night and will again tonight and then the waiting really begins! At least we have a ski holiday in 10 days so hopefully that will take my mind off the waiting. But will probably then be testing while in France. Have made peace with the fact that if I do get a bfn, then at least I can enjoy the Weiss Beer :)

Kelly - glad the bleeding is stopping - wooohooo!
Kat - welcome to 2WW - hooray!

I'm in the tww as well. Cramping last night with ewcm and temp rise today. I am callin it as 1dpo.

Hi everyone!! I'm in france now on hols, cd9 so started our smep regime yesterday, bought opks with me but not my thermometer and not got a pos yet, but to be fair normally don't until day14 ish.. Good luck with the 2ww girlies-mannymoo, hols will definately help take your mind off! Where are u going in france? We were up mont blanc today and it was freezing!!! Kel-glad its finally stopped for you! Fingers crossed fore you! Xx

:wacko: trying so hard not to think about it!! Just had ovary twinges tonight which has confused me even more!! Am at work till 10 tonight so will have to try bd when get home just incase it was ovulation?? Ran out of opks and didnt get any more,they had faint lines day 10-14, the strongest being the day i had ewcm but still not much stronger than the others. RAAAAH.

Mannymoo, bet you'll be glad to get away B) it would be nice to get a bfp on your jollies :)

Kelly, thanks for temping info, will defo try next month if no joy this month. Do you think you'd still get af after this bleed?

Jealous of you two holiday goers :) klemoncake good luck for holiday babymaking :winkwink: xx

And they're in the same country to boot!

I expect to get a bleed again, though maybe it won't be as heavy? When I was getting my period every 11-21 days when I had my son they were my usual period but my usual period is light and short so who knows.

Kat, I'd dtd again just to be sure, looks like we're all pretty close to ovulation dates. I expect the witch between march 15-21 (depending on how long/short my lp is this cycle) I found that my lp was shorter for a couple cycle after having my son to. I likely won't get a bfp with our fertility issues but it will be nice to begin our frozen embryo cycle this month and the next. Then I can get obsessive and excited about testing cause I know I'll have a real chance.

So we're (almost) all ladies-in-waiting right now - Klemoncake to join us soon! My doc told me that I am causing myself anxiety (seriously!) so I decided that I'm going to do NO symptom spotting this month... Not sure how long that will last - lol. Instead I will wait to hear about all of your symptoms!

Klemoncake - We're heading to Alp d'Huez. Not sure where that is in comparison to where you are. But I've heard the snow is amazing this year so very excited. We moved to South Africa 4 years ago so our ski holidays are few and far between. Hope you're having a ball and come back with a snow-baby!

Kat - any exciting symptoms to mull over? I hear you about confusing cycles. My +OPK was on Monday yet I had O spotting on Sunday. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. I'm not going to even try understand the human body. Its just WAAAY to complex...
Kelly - thinking of you. Every day that goes past is a day closer to your frozen embryo cycle - very exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->