CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Cd10 for me. Im itching to poas! Must hold out till tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hia everyone! Count me in!

CD1 today..This is my second cycle after mc on xmas day - first cycle was a bit late but now back to regular. I had read you are much more fertile in the months after a loss, so was hoping for this month, then AF came!! I nearly drove DH mad in 2ww this time, was convinced I was gonna get BFP.:growlmad:

Im definately an OPK fan! Am off on holiday over ov, so fingers crossed for a holiday baby!!!

Good luck everyone!!!! xxx

Hiya :) i read that too i almost thought i might catch straight away but i didnt. Hope you get your holiday baby BFP, will you be on hol still for part of your tww cause that might make it go quicker and make it less crazy haha xxx

CD8 for me ladies..keep up on all the positive thinking!!! Im bad at the poas for opk cause i want to do it 1st thing in a morning but your not ment to and it drives me mad having to wait :haha: xx

Thanks Kat!! Get back on day of ovulation so will still be mad for the 2ww!!!

I always do my OPK first thing, maybe thats where Im going wrong, but they do seem to work..why can't you do them then??

x

Dont know?? The ones i get say collect between 10am and 8pm and at the same time each day but not first urine?? Ive read to do them twice a day also so you dont miss the surge? Im not that clued up on them to be honest :) Aw no we will have to try keep ourselves busy..not incuding reading every 'symptom' online haha x

I never missed my surge but I normally surge for almost 2 days, but I do mine around 1-3pm every day as thats when I get the darkest results. Plus I've done them from 1-3 and got a dark positive then did one around 6 and it was neg.
Had some ovary twinges today, I hope that means I'll ovulate in the coming 5 days. Although my temperatures have been all over the place, so we're going on the SMEP method this month cause I don't think my temps will be reliable... I'll just have to watch my cm and wait for the positive opk

I've heard that you only produce LH (the hormone that OPK looks for) during the day, which is why you shouldn't use FMU. I also get very tempted to do it first thing in the morning but normally manage to last until 11am. Its CD9 today and I've been testing since CD5 - it seems I can't pee these days unless theres a stick! This waiting is SOOO frustrating. I don't know whats worse - waiting to O or the TWW!! Keep us posted everyone! Looking forward to hearing about some BFPs soon!

2ww is definately worse, at least there is hope waiting to O! I get to d11po and turn into gibbering wreck doing tests every few hours "just in case" and then crying in the toilets at work!

We are doing SMEP this month too - they seem to get a lot of BFPs on the posts here!! Good luck!!!! x

I did an opk yesterday it wasn't positive but the line was definitely there. With the temps I've been getting this month though I don't know if I"m even going to ovulate, they're all over the place, this morning my temp was 36.76 which is high for post ovulation for me. It's frustrating me.

Kelly9, been thinking if you would have done one today :) i think will end up doing one tomo cd10? I feel like getting abit nervous now, I really am dreading that tww, i make myself wait till the day after AF is due then wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning to poas! Blood back today and all clear so doc said just hop back on it..i mentioned would i get an early scan and he said no point :growlmad: xx

2ww is definately worse, at least there is hope waiting to O! I get to d11po and turn into gibbering wreck doing tests every few hours "just in case" and then crying in the toilets at work!

We are doing SMEP this month too - they seem to get a lot of BFPs on the posts here!! Good luck!!!! x

:hugs:

Kat no point in me doing opks anymore, the witch showed up this evening only 10 days after the start of my last one. I have no idea what my body is doing anymore and I am sooooo sick of bleeding. First my postpartum bleed which lasted 3 weeks then I get my period 2 weeks later (but I spotted most days in-between the postpartum bleed and first af) then only 5 days off from bleeding before I start all over again. I am so mad and crushed and hateful right now. I just want something to go my way. NOTHING good has happened since our girl was diagnosed with her issue and I'm sick of it.

Kat no point in me doing opks anymore, the witch showed up this evening only 10 days after the start of my last one. I have no idea what my body is doing anymore and I am sooooo sick of bleeding. First my postpartum bleed which lasted 3 weeks then I get my period 2 weeks later (but I spotted most days in-between the postpartum bleed and first af) then only 5 days off from bleeding before I start all over again. I am so mad and crushed and hateful right now. I just want something to go my way. NOTHING good has happened since our girl was diagnosed with her issue and I'm sick of it.

Poor u, did they say why your bleeding hasn't stopped?:hugs:xx

^ It has stopped! I bleed for 3 weeks after delivering Hannah then had about 1.5-2 weeks of just slightly blood streaked cm to having a full blown heavy as hell period at 5 weeks postpartum then had 5 days of no bleeding only to have it start back up again as my second period. And thats not all.....

So another mystery with me!!!! I'm still bleeding and cramps though the bleeding is light but more then spotting AND I GOT A FREAKING POSITIVE OPK!!!???!!??? WTH??? I got one at 4pm and another around 6pm, I'll keep testing till the positives go away. What sucks is I can't use other signs of impending ovulation because they're all masked... my cm is masked by the bleeding and my temps are all over the place so I won't know if I do ovulate till I start bleeding again in about 2 weeks :wacko: I haven't counted the current bleed as a period in terms of calling the fertility clinic, nor have I marked it as so on my chart just cause my temps are still high like post ov high. I did an hot today cause they were high but it was neg as I expected, I just wanted to be sure. Someone please tell me whats going on with my body!?

Oh no :( can they not tell you whats going on? Did you have follow up appointments after Hannah? I really hope your cycle gets back to normal :hugs: xxx

I don't know how they would figure it out. My temps are still post ovulation range but my bleeding has picked up some. I'm sick of not knowing what's going on. I'm going to do another opk today to see what happens. All I can think of is that I did ovulate already cause my temps have been high for quiet a few days now. I guess it's possible that I ovulated during my last af? What I really need is my temps to drop to pre ov range and stay there till I get a positive opk.

Sounds confusing, dont know what to say :( our bodies can be so mean to us :hugs:
Im not sure what to do cause did opk yest and today which had very faint lines but today i have had alot of eggwhite like cm, which is stretchy sooooooo.....whats crack there could i have had my surge early and missed it on the opk??? :wacko:

My last cycle was like that Kat and i thought i had missed it as was having loads of symptoms, then got a pos OPK 2 days later with no symptoms at all....dunno what that means, but we just BD'd every day from symptoms just in case! (although not preg, so obviously didn't do very much!)

Kelly - sorry that you're going through this. Have you been for an hcg test since your delivery to make sure your levels went down to 0? I've heard that if a piece of tissue was left behind, it can cause the bleeding to continue. Any residual hcg could also cause an opk to be positive. I hope your cycle is back to normal soon...

Kat, i also seem to get ewcm before a positive opk. Also had some today but test still negative. Hoping for a weekend O! Our cycles and history really are almost identical! That's so strange!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->