CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I'm cd 8. We're going at it naturally. We won't go back to the clinic for a frozen cycle likely till 2015 so we have lots if time. To be honest I'd rather not be pregnant till end of this year at the earliest so I'm not disappointed to see af when she comes but we'll still be trying as a natural bfp if what we would like.

good luck to kelly and manny!!
cath hope you are ok my lovely xx
how is everyone??xx

I'm ovulating! But across the country from DH lol so no baby this month.

Just checked and noticed that klemon is nearly 39 weeks. I presume babies have arrived by now. Anyone heard anything??

Fms just got af again. Third anovulatory cycle - very frustrating :(

Are you doing opks to see if you're ovulating?

I'm in the 2ww but it doesn't matter no chance of pregnancy here!

Yes doing opks. All neg. also very little cm and no side effects of af. I normally get cramps, moody, bloated, sore boobs etc and have had nothing. Cycle is consistently 28 days though. If nothing happens this cycle, I'm going to the dr.

Better luck for the next cycle Kelly. Always more exciting when there is just a slight chance of a bfp.

So my husband has gone and knocked me up a whole 8 months sooner then what we were originally intending :wacko: I'm shocked but happy as it means no more fertility clinic for us! Only had 2 proper periods too, never in a million years thought it could ever happen that fast for us. I may just get my wish of tandem nursing after all <3 Due Dec 2.

awww Kelly that is AMAZING news! So pleased you didn't have to go through all the emotional (and financial!) strain of IVF. How exciting that you get to welcome a new little one into your family.Congrats! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you. xxx

ps: I'm 1DPO today and really hoping to join you very soon :)

Manny I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!! And thanks :) except the ms started at 4+1 which is the earliest it's ever started so I'm nervous I'll be puking the woke time.

So I had a blighted ovum. Scheduled for a D&C on Friday. I'm devastated to say the least.

Manny any luck for you?

How is everyone else doing?

Oh Kelly! That's heartbreaking news; I'm so, so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you xxxxx

So sorry Kelly. That is so disappointing. I had a BO first time around too. It is heartbreaking. Are you going to ttc again straight away?

No luck here. I'm about 5dpo at the moment but have been on holiday and not been paying too much attention to this cycle. We dtd a few times but because I never used opks this cycle I'm not sure how good our timing was. Will wait until next week and maybe test if nothing has happened.

Thinking of you hun. Xx

We'll go back to ntnp or ttc right away. First I need the D&C as my body is not getting rid of the pregnancy on its own.

Hi ladies - hope you are all well. Just thought I would pop in to let you know that after 5 months ttc, I am finally pregnant again. Still really early days but I'm hopeful that all is going well.

Hope you are all well and that the LOs are good.

Kelly how you doing after you BO?

That's great manny!

I'm still waiting for ovulation. Hcg was down to 9 last Tuesday so hopefully soon. I'm 4 weeks post D&C. Really just want to be pregnant again.

Wow - just popped onto this thread to see what is happening with everyone and Kelly, I see you are pregnant again. That is great news. How are you doing? Did it happen naturally again?

Not sure if anyone else is ever on B&B anymore but if you are&#8230; HI! Hope you are well.

All good this side. Nearly V-day for me although baby has been measuring about 1 1/2 weeks ahead the whole time so I think this will be a big one.

xxx

Hey manny! Glad to see everything worked out for you! Yes I got pregnant again naturally on our second month trying. Crazy right!? I think dh's sperm must have improved. I'm nearly 11 weeks and babe is doing fine as far as we can tell I've seen he/she twice on u/s and can pick up the heartbeat on my Doppler pretty quick now. All we need is a clean 20 week scan and we're all set! And of course an easy pregnancy with no scares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->