CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

Lyns

Mama to two <3
Reaction score
Well, my previous cycle buddies did a grand job of cheering one another up through the last 2ww....and I'm the first, and hopefully, only one out.

Anyone else want to obsess symptons away this month. I expect to Ov around 27th/28th, although when to test will be somewhat guess work as I have a Luteal phase defect to try and correct in the meantime!

Come join the party (Ok - of 1 person at the mo!) :dohh: :rofl:

My AF arrived today after 56 days, so there's no real way of knowing if I am a true cycle buddy. But if your happy to have me on board I need an occaisional dose of sanity! :)

My AF arrived today after 56 days, so there's no real way of knowing if I am a true cycle buddy. But if your happy to have me on board I need an occaisional dose of sanity! :)

Not alwasy great at sanity....but I'll do my best! Do you have any idea if and when you Ov? :hugs:

looking at my last 2 cycles of 81 & 56 days, i'm looking at taking my BBt this month to get a better idea

I just had my longest cycle ever - 37 days how odd, but af arrived today and Im actually happy :)
So even though you might beat me to Ovulation we can be cydcle buddies in the meanwhile :)

Littlestar I almost messaged you today, I saw that you didnt have af for almost 50+ days and are going for ultrsound! What are they looking out for?

Littlestar I almost messaged you today, I saw that you didnt have af for almost 50+ days and are going for ultrsound! What are they looking out for?

they're looking into the health of my overies and uterus, to see if theres and phyisical explanation for lack of :witch:
basically it will rule out polycystic ovary syndrome, blocked tubes.

I'll join!
:witch:just starting to show her face today after being 12 days late (was also 8 days late last cycle, before that completely regular, been off bcp for over a year, so who knows what the hell is going on with my body at the mo and why it's suddenly started playing up!!).
My plan for this cycle is to go into OV stick overdrive, in a desperate attempt to try and see what's happening!

Celine - i am the same as you! Every month when :witch:arrives i just want to cry and cry. Today though - feel on :cloud9:!!! So happy the old hag has finally got me!!

i'm planning my BBT charting for this month - just waiting for Thermometer to arrive.
Aparently if i do have PCOS then some brands of o tests don't work (CBFM says not suitable for women with PCOS) I do have some stick tests i might try - but they sound complicated - need to let sample get to room temperature etc before testing sounds like it's going to take ages.

Hey Lyns

I would so love to be your cycle buddy sweets.

I have had spotting for 2 days on and off - where are you :witch: face?

I will probably be a day behind you :hissy:

:hug:

Hey Lyns

Aww, sweetie....she's not coing for you too, is she! :hugs: So sorry, darling.

Well, we'll just have to obsess away our short cycles together hun xx

Hey Lyns

Aww, sweetie....she's not coing for you too, is she! :hugs: So sorry, darling.

Well, we'll just have to obsess away our short cycles together hun xx

She be here either tonight or tomorrow morning. Just in time for the postie to bring my new toy (CBFM hopefully) :happydance:

:witch: arrived for me this morning 3.5hrs after I woke up today so, tomorrow is offically CD1 for me.

I'm just glad I know. I have just had a 42 day cycle my last cycle was 34 days and that was my 1st one after my m/c so, hopefully this one will be a 28 day cycle and result in a sticky :bfp:

I hope we get a bfp in this group this month :) seems we have alot of long cycle stories!
Cd 2 and af is physically killing me here, I think im going to die :(

Me too. CD2 is alwasy my heaviest day.

Sometimes i think the wait to Ov, is worse than the 2ww to test (although my apparently is nowhere near 2 weeks!)

:witch: arrived this morning, a day earlier than expected.
Gutted even though I knew it probably wasn't my month....

Timing is pretty rubbish now for when I'm due to O - we're in Italy with my OH's relatives and he doesn't like :sex:when we are there. Dammit.

Just have to get him drunk :rofl:

Good luck everyone xx

Nothing like a bottle of cheap italian wine to get the juices flowing! hehe
I do understand tho, my mom lives with us and she is in the room nxt door (we are renting this aweful house in netherlands waiting to move end oct to new house where our room will b far away)
in this crap house there is 5cm gaps under all the doors, squeaky old beds too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->