CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

There's a fine line between enough booze to lose his inhibitions and er, coma and I haven't quite sussed it :rofl:

Good luck everyone - only a few days until BD time :happydance:

Hx

How yawnsville is CD2?!! I'm bored already!
What CD are you guys due to Ov? Lets countdown to that!!!
My cycles have gone bonkers so i could be anywhere between CD 19 and CD 33. I shall be using a vast quantity of OV sticks this month to work it out!
Was reading this morning about someone who had got pg from bd-ing on CD 2 actually.... very interesting.... apparently its relatively common to ovulate during your AF. Any takers to try this out?? My DH would run for the hills if i suggested this!!!!! :rofl::rofl:!!!

bd in cd 2? tmi but my afs are so heavy that after i go to the loo it actually looks like ive killed someone, cut them into little pieces and tried to flush!

funny enough we have bd-ed during af :blush: we were apart for 4 months and i was on cd 3 but we really missed each other...alot...there is a really dirty sheet we still to wash too :rofl:

Coffe to answer ur question...according to FF I should O between cd 18 & 20 (which is 28th and 30th Aug)

and you?

bd in cd 2? tmi but my afs are so heavy that after i go to the loo it actually looks like ive killed someone, cut them into little pieces and tried to flush!
QUOTE]

Ha ha ha! Me too!!! There's no way i would want to bd!! It was just something i read in the newspaper this morning! Maybe give it a try in a couple more years if i get more desperate!!!!

I should Ov anytime from 29th August, to.... well... could be anywhere up to 14th sept or later! I shall have to keep poas to find out!! My cycle has gone mad lately!

Prob about CD16 or 17 for me.....then its not so much the 2ww, its more like the 'pray AF doens't turn up too early wait' Gotta sort this LPD out. Been to the healthfood shop today and ordered myself some of this...

https://www.pukkaherbs.com/file/939c0d063f318d725731a437e1c98094/shatavari-plus.html

Only problem is it makes your breath stink that bad no one would want to :sex: with you anyway! Oh the sacrifices.....:rofl:

Lyns I hope af stays away a lil longer this time..like 9 months longer :)
My cycle went made lately too. usually 29 - 35 days and last one 38 days it was the worst 3ww ever!

I'm due to O on CD 14, the Bank Holiday Monday.
Not actually that long away now....

I also couldn't BD on CD2. Yikes, not worth the mess!! :rofl:

Hx

I'd like to join too :)
I am right around Celine-AF was 6 days late and I finally started af on August 9th. This is first AF after MC and I'm going to start charting for the first time tomorrow morning so wish me luck :)

Quick question-how do I find this buddy list again, just look for this same title each time I look in the buddies posts???

Hi JJF
Welcome to our little cycle buddy group :p I hate it when af shows up so late!! Good luck with the charting, this is my 2nd month of charting.

To find this group just click on the title in the cycle buddies area.

BD on CD2?!?! I say no way my OH is always pestering me whilst I am on!!!!!! He just doesn't care:rofl::rofl: You would of thought after being together for 8yrs he would know hell would have to freeze over 1st!!! :witch: should leave me on evening of CD6 so, he can wait til then. He will be glad of the rest by the end of this cycle as, I am determind to get a :bfp: so we will be BDing everyday from CD6 onwards:rofl::rofl:

wow shmoo thats very determined of you! Thats one way to make extra sure you have covered all your bases :)
My af also only starts leaving after cd6 or so, her stays are always long and painful. Then should start bd really hard from cd10 and o sticks from cd12 and see where we get to this cycle :)

I know!!! I don't think my OH will complain:rofl::rofl:

I know!!! I don't think my OH will complain:rofl::rofl:

I thought that the month i decided to try the "bd every day for the whole cycle" technique and weirdly DH did complain??!! Before TTC he used to say we didn't bd enough, then when he gets it all on a plate he complained it was too much for him!!! Men! pah! No pleasing them!

oops I can't type today cd 1 on Aug 12

this part of the cycle is definatly the most dull, all blood and pms...the fun only starts in a week

Hi amber welcome to the beginning of the madness:rofl::rofl:

I am still waiting for :witch: to fly away which will hopefully be this weekend then the BDing can start!!!! I hopefully will OV around the BH weekend which is when me & OH are still on Holiday so, I should be able to catch it. I so hope so. When do you girlies think you will OV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->