CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

hehe very true eventually we will all have one each!

have you done all your reasearch and decided what your taking this month lil star?

I dont think im ovulating at all im so screwed up :(

Awww, Max, have you been doing OPK's or are you just going of 'signs'? There's still time!

Well i'm sticking with the vit b's atm and will be using opks every few days once :witch: has gone - she showing signs of going on vacation so i'm hoping we'll be at :sex: soon!

But still waiting on the postman for my pre-seed and tests. Got tube of pre-seed, 50 opks and 25 hpts and inc two fsh tests for free got 6.5%off = total spend of £28 - i love access diagnostics!
Trying to focus on loosing weight now because if i have another 60+ day cycle again i think i'm going to loose my sanity if i just focus on TTC.

Been shopping today with BIL's pg gf spent ages cooing at baby stuff in mothercare with her i so can't wait for my turn! i did feel jealous walking round seeing loads of bumps though! i totally admitted i was jealous but i told her its a family baby too so i know i will get to enjoy nepheice too (nephew/neice = nepheice).

LOL at nepheice is she going to find out the sex?

Lyns im OPKing and its no where near positive i had one line that went slightly dark and not they are faint again.... im hoping to O in maybe a few days but i had the streachy clear stuff early on and got going with the :sex: then were going every other day at the moment!

Im very down harted this month hence the unpacking today (weve been moved in nearly 3 months boxes still piled up) im making room for the new baby as i wont do it when im PG at the end of the month! PMA!

Max - are you still on those fertilityplan OPK's? I never got a dark line on those. This month i got some from Access Diagnostics and the lines have been a lot darker. For comparision I did one of the fertilityplan ones when I was having strong positives with the others and it was barely there! I just don't think you will ever get a darker line than the control line with them.

EWCM is a good sign you may have already Ov'd....maybe you are in 2ww after all! Sounds like you've covered all bases anyway with BD every other day! xx

LOL at nepheice is she going to find out the sex?

Initially they wanted to know but they now want the surprise baby to be a surprise so the nepheice will be so until he/she is born!

:happydance: I am gonna be an auntie at last!

LYNS THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Lil star we already have DD and hubby wants a surprise baby this time i just dont know if i can do it. i hate the colour yellow on babies (looks like sick) green im ok with but not a fan off... i'd just be buying blue! girls can wear blue!

On the subject of supplies for this month - im mid cycle and stared to run low on my OPKs and thought i need to order some more told hubby "ive ordered some more pee sticks- i only had about 6 left" Hubby says with honest surprise " you let it get that low??" lol bless him! Lil star is your postman TTC too? think hes done a runner with your pre seed!

My neice is a week over due tomorrow and her waters have started leaking today so not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->