CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

Knock Knock...
peeking inside......:hi:

I'm a few days behind you all.......but have been following your thread since some of you left the old thread.

Helloooooooooooo again.......and hello to new girls!!!!!

Hi Chillbilly!! :hi:

I'm still so so so so booorrrreeddddd of this cycle so far! Anyone had the :witch: leave them yet?! She's still hanging around me and probably will for a couple of days yet.
On the upside, i'm feeling very confident that myself and all my cycle buddies will get BFP's this cycle! So join this thread quick if you want a :bfp:!!!
How long has everyone here been TTC? I've been 1 year and 1 month now so this cycle has to be it now, right?!

Knock Knock...
peeking inside......:hi:

I'm a few days behind you all.......but have been following your thread since some of you left the old thread.

Helloooooooooooo again.......and hello to new girls!!!!!

Hello you....

I'd say your welcome to join us, but I rather hope you don't need! She's not got you yet has she?

Yup...got me good!!!!

i was about to start a thread called " Fack me it hurts!!!!!!!"
hahahaha

I was hoping some topless suntanning would do the trick but I keep hearing branches breaking in the woods so I am to scared to stay out there. Dogs were with me but they got to hot and wanted in.

i can just imagine the headlines........ Half naked girl found eaten by a bear.
Speaking of headlines...I just saw on some news show..maybe not true but....they showed a video of a 14lb 2 day old in Cancun mexico.....i think they nick name him " super Antonio" or mucho grande!!!!!

haha
had him laying next to a regular sized newborn..holy moly..I didn't want to post that news in any preggo threads.......scare the 3rd tri girls.

:shock: 14lbs! Thats really gotta hurt! My DD was just 10lbs and believe me that was big enough. She got stcuk on the way out (wrong way roudn too!) so they had to whip me off for a c-sec!

Sorry she got you sweetie....here's looking to next month! xx

Answering questions from Shmoo75 and Coffee...
The Witch moved out today and this was first AF after MC so before my cycles were cd 31 but I just started charting my temps yesterday and I'm planning to pay REAL close attention to the other stuff to and time it just right but I don't know yet what day that will be. OH is going out of town and i told him he had to be back by the 21st in case I'm now on a 28 day cycle!!!

Coffee: I have two little ones and started trying in January. I got prego after my May 12th period but MC at 7w5d. Tried right after to get prego but no luck :( Hoping this is my month. So not trying too too long, but it still feels long to me. THis was my 3rd MC but I do have two beautiful babies!!!

The bloomin :witch: is still hanging around my gaff at the mo much to my OH's dismay whilst she is still here no :sex: for me Hopefully she would of buzzed off by tomorrow evening then OH can start walking lighter again:rofl::rofl::rofl: What are they like its only a couple of days!!!

I've been TTC since April this yr, I fell straight away but I had a m/c end of may when is was 7wks+4days. This is my 2nd visit from :witch: since my m/c. 1st was a 34 day cycle and the last one was 42 days. I really hope they start going back to a more normal 28days this is why I am charting my temps from this cycle onwards so I have more of an idea when I OV and stuff.

Well, my previous cycle buddies did a grand job of cheering one another up through the last 2ww....and I'm the first, and hopefully, only one out.

Anyone else want to obsess symptons away this month. I expect to Ov around 27th/28th, although when to test will be somewhat guess work as I have a Luteal phase defect to try and correct in the meantime!

Come join the party (Ok - of 1 person at the mo!) :dohh: :rofl:

Party of 1? make that 2! :rofl:

I am CD4 today - normally 27 day cycle but they have been a bit wonky of late!!

So how long have you been TTC for? Fingers crossed this is our month!:hugs:

:shock: 14lbs! Thats really gotta hurt! My DD was just 10lbs and believe me that was big enough. She got stcuk on the way out (wrong way roudn too!) so they had to whip me off for a c-sec!

Sorry she got you sweetie....here's looking to next month! xx

Stuck???.....did they wheel you down the hall with your legs in stirrups head sticking out.....to surgery? oh jesus..I am hearing bout some scarey stories.

did you see the thread aout face first births? and 92 stitch birth....

ok sorry onto another subject.........
Hello to Coffee, JJF, shmoo, and rachelle...and if I forgot anyone else new sorry BUT I am little scatter brained..lol

We'll have some fun chats in about a week..hehehe
I actually forgot about AF and was totally out of everything this time.

funny thing is...i bought a HUGE pack of pads in Aprl...I used the last one yesterday...hahahaha ( had about 200 of them.lol)

Party of 1? make that 2! :rofl:

I am CD4 today - normally 27 day cycle but they have been a bit wonky of late!!

So how long have you been TTC for? Fingers crossed this is our month!:hugs:

Well your very welcome to join the party, hun!

CD5 for me today....again usually a 27 day cycle thats also been misbehavin' lately. It's bad enough when its predictable isn't it, never mind when the wretched :witch: plays hide and seek around AF tme and you never know if she'll be early or late or hopefully stay away completely.

This is my 3rd month actively TTC and about our 6th 'not avoiding', but I think I was havng annovulatory bleeds for the first 2 or 3 cycles. I'm blessed to have a beautiful daughter already, but she would make a great big sis, so hoping and praying for my BFP soon.

Good luck here sweetie....sprinkles of :dust:for you xx

Stuck???.....did they wheel you down the hall with your legs in stirrups head sticking out.....to surgery? oh jesus..I am hearing bout some scarey stories.

did you see the thread aout face first births? and 92 stitch birth....

Perversely enough, I actually thoroughly enjoyed my 24 hour labour stint and even the C-sec, and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. At the time, i wasn't really aware (bit too much entonox probably!) how much a problem it all could have become, and they were initally going to try forceps (which i am really squeamish about) when DD's heartbeat suddenly dropped, so they opted for a C-sec immediately. Thankfully, I'd just agreed to an epidural as the pain was getting unbearable at that point (she was putting a lot of pressure on my lower spine due to her being back to front) and if I hadn't of had that I'd have to have been crashed out with a GA, and missed her birth.

The funniest story I heard though was about a woman who was in a similar situation to me....she'd tried to give birth naturally, the baby had got stuck part way down, couldn't go forward, couldn't go back, so they went for C-sec.. Apparently the midwife had her hand one end pushing the baby back into the uterus for the surgeon, to lift the baby out through abdomen, and her husband could actually see the midwifes hand pushing the baby....through the incision in her abdomen, and almost hand the baby to the surgeon that way....Eeeew!

Well your very welcome to join the party, hun!

CD5 for me today....again usually a 27 day cycle thats also been misbehavin' lately. It's bad enough when its predictable isn't it, never mind when the wretched :witch: plays hide and seek around AF tme and you never know if she'll be early or late or hopefully stay away completely.

This is my 3rd month actively TTC and about our 6th 'not avoiding', but I think I was havng annovulatory bleeds for the first 2 or 3 cycles. I'm blessed to have a beautiful daughter already, but she would make a great big sis, so hoping and praying for my BFP soon.

Good luck here sweetie....sprinkles of :dust:for you xx

Ah thank you :hug:

I had my CD5 bloods done today so results next week along with DH swimmer test! lets hope they are all capable of doing freestyle! he he

I started off okay with my cycles, ovulation CD14 and 27 days regular as clockwork but last few months it has all gone very wonky with no apparently ovulation and my CM has gone on a round the world trip backpacking!! ha ha:rofl:

I'm chilling with it - getting on for a year now but they say the average is a year and i would quite like to be average (she says with a big sigh)! :hug:

Rachelle1975-you said "my CM has gone on a round the world trip backpacking! I thought you said your husband had gone on a backpacking trip around the world, I was thinking, WOW, don't guess it matters when you ovulate right now....:rofl:
That will teach me to read more carefully!!!

Rachelle1975-you said "my CM has gone on a round the world trip backpacking! I thought you said your husband had gone on a backpacking trip around the world, I was thinking, WOW, don't guess it matters when you ovulate right now....:rofl:
That will teach me to read more carefully!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: if he'd gone backpacking without me there would be some SERIOUS problems!! :rofl::rofl:

I am itching to plan a road trip in California next year but no can do with this TTC lark...... damn and blast!:muaha:

Well CD 6 for me..almost time for us to be pumping up the action ladies!

i considered it this morning but went back to sleep.....
*note to self, must try harder :rofl:

since we now know i'm ovulating, DH has banned me from POAS... said its every other day this month :blush:

i've started charting this month to help my understand my cycle better - hopefully they should be settling into a regular cycle now!

Hi Girls. Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekends.

I have started my SMEP this am as had a nice :sex: I would of started last night but, me and OH were far too:drunk:to do anything but fall asleep:rofl::rofl: Note to self must not get too drunk again..... Still hoping to OV around BH wkend so fingers crossed for all us ladies and bring on the 2ww madness

Hello girls
I've been ttc for 2 months now after miscarrying an accidental pregnancy in June. My other half is not tcc but he isn't 'avoiding' (I'm going to steal your phrase Lyns!). Haha. I think it's the most I can hope for. I know he will be over the moon when it happens but the less talking about it and planning the better as far as he is concerned. I'm now on CD7 and we are going to be in Italy for the weekend when I am due to O. So lots of quiet BDing at my OH's Auntie's house! I'm also going to have a problem using opk when i am there so I'm aiming to get it in whenever I can. So to speak.
I hope everyone else is getting ready to start in a couple of days!
Hx

Cd 8 for me - will start poas from Saturday (opks) anyone else with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->