CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

hey girls...it was another negative......I was surprised not even a faint smudge of colour.....I was nauseous last night for about an hour......So i will just wait it out to see if AF shows....
I had a 30 day cycle in july but they are usually 28 days or less..so i will be officially late tommorrow.
time will tell..........

:hug:

Remember your not out till the :witch: arrives

hey girls...it was another negative......I was surprised not even a faint smudge of colour.....I was nauseous last night for about an hour......So i will just wait it out to see if AF shows....
I had a 30 day cycle in july but they are usually 28 days or less..so i will be officially late tommorrow.
time will tell..........

:hugs: I'm surprised too. Still time though.....xx

littlestar- i have had a "on the verge of a " head cold for 2 weeks now.....
with my negative tests i can't say for sure if it is a sign......BUT I have read it is a sign.....

I was joking about it hoping all the extra mucus would help with my EWCM......sigh...time will tell.

So its a gloomy rainy day.....can't do much outside....so its more housework for me.....with BnB in between..hahahaha
we do have a sunny weekend in the forecast so I am happy about that.
maybe even get to go on another canoe trip..BUT I won't be swimming this time.
so my break is over for now....brb when more chores are done..haha

Right LO is in bed now she wanted to play intrernet before bed bless her. My bleeding is very wartery so i guess theres some hope. not holding out though :( would explain the dodgy OPKS lol... might have to preggo test ( i was one of those women that bleed during pregnancy)

csmummu-sorry about the bleeding :)
Chilly-so sorry about the bfn-We all know that kick in the stomach feeling and depression that sinks in after it when you just KNEW all the signs pointed to prego. You know I had them last month and this month, different ones even, and nope, just me and my af with awful clots over here, ha. I'm so sorry but again, your not out yet.

My house looks like crap and I'm trying to get off of here and go clean it cause hubby is about to arrive home, gotta look busy, and he gets tired of seeing me on here, hahahahahaha...bye!

Yay Max get :test:ing!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you ain't totally out!

Am disappearing for a few days tomorrow. Few days break.....with my gorgeus husband and daughter. Can't wait....need it really! Will miss y'all though, and be back soon! (And before Ov' so you'll miss nothing really interesting in my life!) :rofl:

Mwah x

LOL i tested :bfn: but it made me feel less depressed. kinda odd but hey.

Oh Lyns have a lovely time away hope the weather is good for you!

Chilly if you get all your house work done you can enjoy your lovely weekend.

JJF Dont you just hate the way you are sure you are pregnant i was with my first month TTC then my period after that was one red clot then brown stuff so i thought i might have m/c or something along them lines i dont know what you call a super early one or what it would feel like *sigh* im just rambling now!

We will see how it is tomorrow :)

JJF- so true about the signs......if i didn't see a shadow on the first test it wouldn't be such a let down.... I am going to be an "after AF tester" from now on. The wait is getting to be too much and the thought of a chemical is heart breaking.
I'm starting to feel some tiny twinges ( almost cramps) and had a yellowish pink VERY light cm....
we shall see what tommorrow brings.

Lyns- I hope you have an amazing family day tommorrow....i am cleaning out my closets..haha We'll miss you!!!!!!!

csmummu......your Lo is so precious....especally the pic of her in the hoody sweater.....or jumper if your from UK..hehe

Littlestar- your next for symptom spottng...hehehe and 2ww......keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i'm CD60 and 6dpo today my temp is still amazing high (i have a sore throat and runny nose but i don't have a fever) it was 36.89 this morning.

got a few annoyingly placed spots appear this morning, my cp is still high but it's hard and tightly shut now - i feel like i'm expecting my period. (hubby tells me off - he's excited about testing, I don't think his bubble is ready to burst yet)

OMg little star im so excited for you it could go either way right now!!!

Chilly- thanks so much shes so perfect hardly ever needs disaplining. shes the reason we TTC number 2 because shes so bloody ace!!!

Off to change my ticker now I hope i get a 21 day cycle next month because then im due to O soon LAMO!!!

Thanks CSmummu, i'm itching to see if we've been successful this cycle!

Though I'm far from excited at the moment i feel like S**t! :sick:
I need paracetamols (i know they're safe) to ease my sneezing, runny nose and headache - gonna have a snooze in a mo to hopefully pick up my mood.

Got a stash of tissues and corned beef to keep me going (i Love corned beef hash when i'm under the weather)
Can't remember if i've already posted this on this thread but bils gf had her first scan yesterday (suspected twins) initially mw thought she was 14 weeks and already has a substantial bump - turned out to be one baby and 16 weeks along (explains the bump) so we're all relieved for their sake (unexpected pregnancy - not fair!)

im so glad they are happy! maybe you will get the twins :p

cheers! twins wouldn't bother me.
i'll be honest with you guys i've dreamt for many years that i would have twins (run in both family lines) my mum has dreamt it too! it would be freaky if it pans out that way.

hehe would be nice ...

ON a side note my 19 year old neice is due on monday she was at the hospital today where they scanned her and the baby is big with long legs and shows no signs of wanting to come out ... the have scheduled a can for the week after shes due where they might be considdering a C section. poor girl xxx

I'd love to have had twins as well but since I'm trying for #3, I know that it would be WAY too hard on me to then have #3 and a #4 so not wishing it for myself now but I'll wish them for you :) Why did they suspect twins Littlestar? I remember you saying her belly was big at 14 weeks, is that why, she was measuring big?

The doctor thought he heard two heat beats and there were lumps at both ends of her tum - as it turns out to be an older baby looking back it was probably feeling the head and feet.
So all that unneccessary worry for nothing.

my temp was 37.10 today (think my cold has started to affect it) i went to bed at 9.30pm last night as i was whacked got up twice for a pee and have been constantly tending to my runny nose all night - not my idea of fun.
i also re-call having two hot flushes yesterday (probably cold related) i hope this doesn't stop me getting my :bfp:

Awww sorry your not feeling well littlestar....I hate colds at the best of times but not in the middle of the 2ww!!

Been busy at work again but just wanted to nip on here and see how everyone is doing. Hope you have all had a good day, I am only 5 dpo and it feels like forever lol. So want to POAS lol!

Feel better little star!!

Ive nearly stopped bleeding!!! woooooo im taking it as a period though not IB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->