CD1 August 11th - wanna keep one another sane?

Yeah I am 6 dpo!! Had a session of cramping earlier but nothing major to report. How are you feeling today littlestar? Hope your feeling better.

Much better thanks! had a great night sleep last night, no runny nose (just bunged up instead) also had a nap this afternoon as i was starting to get tired and we have company tonight.

had an interesting day for symptoms as well (but i won't bore you here - see journal)

Think you may have passed on your cold littlestar lol. Woke up this morning sweating like mad and with a stuffy nose and sore throat. Here's to hoping it is something to shout about lol!!

(well I would if my throat wasn't so bad lol!!)

oooh 6DOP with cramping sounding good kittie xx sucks about the throat thing i have that too..

hey lil star!

Now it ain't my fault stardancer got it first! I swear!
You wouldn't blame me if you caught a bfp!

It's looking good ladies! Testing on friday!

Hello ladies....back from my few days away. Missed ya all....have I missed anything good?

Got some funny crampy feeelings that tell me I may Ov a little earlier than usual this month but haven't as of yet decided whether to POAS or not. Hubby goes away again tomorrow for 3 days so we shal BD tonight and then just see how it goes. Not much else I can do really, but not sure I want to torture myself my knowing if I miss Ov or not!

Righto...wanted to say hi! Off to BFP announcments to see if there's anything good in there!:hugs:

Well ladies.....I think that cold may have brought me some good luck littlestar!

I tested yesterday and got a faint pos on an IC test, thought nothing of it and tried an asda cheapie and low and behold I got a faint positive on that too :happydance: So I went and bought FRER but nothing, well I thought I saw something but there was nothing by the time it had dried :cry:

So this morning I did another IC and again another faint line. So I emailed FF to ask why they had moved my O day and they replied saying it could have been either (although all my signs indicated CD26). They said to think of myself inbetween, so I am currentley 8/9 dpo lol :dohh:

So to try to cut this story shorter :rofl::rofl:, I have just POAS after work and my internet cheapie is darker and so too is my asda cheapie (although both still faint). I darnt use my last FRER as I am too scared it will be a :bfn:, maybe do it in the morning as I will then be 9/10 dpo (I personally feel it will be 10 dpo).

I will then bring out the big guns of a CB digi if that is pos it in the morning, I may do the CB on 11/12 dpo just in case I need more HCG. I am so :wohoo:, but also :shock: and very scared it may be a chemical again.

To be truthful I kind of felt pregnant a couple of days ago but just presumed i was making it all up againn :rofl:

I have tried to take a pic of the tests but it wont pick up the details of the test yet but as soon as it does I will post you a copy.

OH KITTIE im sooooooooo excited for you. hopefully you can pass onb the bfp to lilstar i know how you guys like to share :)

Oooh, Kittiekat.....how exciting. I shall be logging on eagerly tomorrow for your Digi results. Hope its Congrats to you! :hugs: xx

well it's not looking too good for me i'm afraid!

i'm on my 4th day of spotting (more like pinkish CM) and my temp has stayrd low so unless something happens sharpish to make my bodty think otherwise i think :witch: is about to make an appearance!

Sorry littlestar :(
KittieKat-you go girl, all those tests can't be wrong (mean ol FRER!) Congrats to you :) Finally another bfp from our original group :) Think that makes about 4 or so from this group that was together in August :)

Aww sorry littlestar, here some :dust: for this month hun.

Well here goes.........

Well I did another test today, FRER and there was definiely two Lines :bfp: (did an IC as well and the line was darker but quite faint still, is that normal? The FRER was faint but very noticable, you didn't have to tilt, or squint to see it

I am gonna try the CB digi either tomorrow morning or on Friday (properly wait til friday to make sure I have enough HCG before I do, don't know why but a big NOT PREGNANT staring at me is sooo much worse than just one line showing lol).

I feel quite positive about this month but I would like to get to 6 weeks before I become too excited, who am I kidding, as long as there is a line by the end of the weekend I will be shouting from the roof tops.

I am really hoping this is it girls.......don't think I could take another......

Well it all sounds to me like your :BFP: Kittiekat! I'm not surprised you are excited!

Totally agree on the digi though....how many DPO are you now? I have Digi's in my drawer too, but they'll only be brought out to confirm once I have lineso n cheapies....do you think we could persuade Clearblue to change the wording to

"Hard to tell...you may be pregnant, but then it may be too early to tell! :rofl:

"Hard to tell...you may be pregnant, but then it may be too early to tell! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love the idea! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am officially 10 dpo today so will wait for weekend before getting too excited as it is still very early

I like having this group. even if i did gate crash it in august! :)

Heres hoping for more :bfp:'s :)

Eek Littlestar I see ur ticker is on CD 1 :(
Any news kittiekat??

i know it's not fair - i wish she'd stop waiting so long before showing her face 65 days is not funny! :hissy:

Littlestar- lets hope this cycle is alot shorter and ends in a :bfp: ....
You should treat yourself to an AF gift!!!!! You deserve it.......

Littlestar- lets hope this cycle is alot shorter and ends in a :bfp: ....
You should treat yourself to an AF gift!!!!! You deserve it.......

Enjoying several large glasses of nice rose wine as i write :drunk:

I hope so i have got myself some vit b6 was looking at angus castus but i am reading alot of conflicting info in regards to dosage.
Got some HTP/OPK and big tube of pre-seed on it's way as we speak so P**s of :witch: so was can :sex:!

I see kittiecat has made it official in the bfp section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->