CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Jaybean

Reaction score
Just started first day of my second cycle ttc.
Came off bc 6 weeks ago and am actually relieved to have my af arrive this morning as I knew I was bfn.
All the lovely ladies posts on here got me through my first cycle of ttc and made it so much easier knowing I wasn't alone.

Anyone else in a similar situation and want to come and wait with me?

If I don't get my BFP next week il also be starting my second cycle.

Waiting is so frustrating isn't it, fx you get that BFP this cycle. :dust:

If I don't get my BFP next week il also be starting my second cycle.

Waiting is so frustrating isn't it, fx you get that BFP this cycle. :dust:

It really is! I never realised how frustrating it would be!
I had breaks from the pill before and was never more than3 days late, but this first month off my pill I was 2 weeks late! Kept testing like a mad woman but all bfn's so am glad af has finally arrived! Never thought I'd be so glad to see her!

When are you expecting af/planning to test?
Fx for you and tons of baby dust! Xx

I'm planning on testing in seven days using a FRER and AF is due about the 19th! I just got my period back on March 29th after a loss, so I know what you mean about been relieved to see AF arrive :haha:

I'm planning on testing in seven days using a FRER and AF is due about the 19th! I just got my period back on March 29th after a loss, so I know what you mean about been relieved to see AF arrive :haha:

Aw hun, I'm sorry for you're loss. That must have been hard. Hopefully this is your month and you get your BFP.
I've heard loads of people say FRER is the best so fx it gives you your early result.
Have you had any symptoms yet? Xx

Thank you :) it was a struggle but we are just praying for our rainbow now. :)

I keep feeling niggly cramps but I'm trying to ignore them as I really don't want to get my hopes up, to then maybe see a bfn :( I've had an increase in CM too.

Xx

It's really hard to not symptom spot! I convinced myself I had every symptom going last month! I'm still new to ttc though so just learning how my body works I guess.

Fx for bfp's and sticky beans for us both! Xx

It is very hard to not symptom spot and I think when you want to be pregnant so much your mind just imagines these symptoms lol.

Do you have any other children or is this going to be your first?

I have a boy who's nearly 13 but he was an unexpected surprise! It was so long ago I dont remember what being pregnant is like and this is first time of actually ttc.
Have you got any children? Xx

Yeah I have a daughter who is three now, and two angel babies. :)

They grow up so quickly don't they.

Baby dust to you xx

Any news? Still got my fingers crossed for a bfp for you xx

Hello! I'm on cycle day 1 today and my 2nd cycle TTC!

hi all,

I am on my 2/3 cycle TTC #1 (chemical pregnancy on cycle 1 so not sure if second cycle counted?!)

CD01 today and feeling hopeful...

dani... im in cornwall too!!

Yay fellow cornish lady! (Not that i'm technically cornish but I am adopted cornish?! :haha:). Fingers crossed this is a successful cycle for all of us.

Yes fingers crossed. Looks like I'm the only one on this post ttc#1 ?! Anyone have any tips? I have been trawling the internet being a first timer and all!!

Hi ladies! Welcome! I'm now on cd09 and waiting for o- not sure when that'll be as cycle last month was 42 days (this os only 2nd month off of bc pill). Feeling hopeful tho!
I am ttc #2 and wish I had some advice for you hanrh, but #1 was a surprise nearly 13 years ago!
I see you are already charting, and that would be my only advice really as I'm new to ttc myself. It's all so confusing and frustrating this ttc stuff isn't it! All the bd makes it eadier tho! Lol!

Baby dust to you both!

Ps I'm just over the boarder in Devon! (Adopted by devon!) Xx

Ahhh i've just come off the BC pill too and my cycles have been all over the place, and long!
Hanrh the only advice I could give is baby dance every other day (and then everyday around O) and try to be relaxed about it. With my first I conceived on our 3rd cycle after coming of BC. It can get very confusing and frustrating though, which is why it's great to have this forum!!
Fingers crossed for all of us! xx

Tell me about it! Like 28 day cycle isn't long enough! I just hope this cycle is a little shorter than the last!
This forum has been so helpful and its great to know we are not alone in ttc!
Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi,

Can I join you too? CD4 for me, first cycle.

We were going to wait until June/July to try for baby #2 but figuring it won't happen straight away so are going to get started again earlier than planned.

Excited but nervous to be returning to this journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->