CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

And fingers crossed for af for you soon Amyface so you can start trying! Xx

Jaybean - I managed to get my monitor for £50 (this included the monitor and 20 testing sticks). The monitor was used however you can reset it so that it forgets all previous data. If you buy new you are looking at about £100 without the test sticks so I would definitely recommend buying used. The test sticks are around £20 for 20 however I have been using 10 a month so doesn't work out too bad. It has definitely calmed me down as you know exactly when you O.

I will have to keep an eye out on ebay for 1! Thank you! Xx

This will be our third. <3 I have an 8 year old son and a 4 year old daughter, so we truly do not have a preference. A part of me would *love* another baby boy, but then again, I saved, literally, every single piece of my daughter's clothing from newborn until 4T, so that would be pretty ideal.

A girl would be ideal for me too as my friend has saved all of her girls clothes for me just incase!

Well ladies, I think yesterday was O for me as temperature has gone up this morning. Fingers crossed it stays up and O did happen as that would mean we've bd'd perfectly. Back to work today so bd will slow down no doubt. Might have to convince other half once more tonight, just incase O hasn't happened.

How's everyone else doing?
Any news Mummy to be x?

Fx we all get bfp's next month ladies and we can go on to become bump buddies! Xx

Just looked back through conversation and I'm sure I spy a bfp on your foot note Mummy to be x!? Am I reading right?! Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you! Fx it's a sticky bean and you have a h&h 9 months xx

this is my first cycle of trying,if any of you ttc ladies have some tips for me please do share,lol im so exited goodluck to everyone

Hi lizzie4562! The only thing I am doing at the moment is charting on fertility friend as trying to keep it simple for first few cycles! I'd suggest that if you are not already doing so as it helps to predict ovulation and fertile days.
If you look back through the conversation, people have recommended clear blue monitors and preseed, which I may try if nothing has happened next cycle.

How far through your cycle are you hun?
I'm still fairly new to ttc myself (cycle #2) but if I can help I will hun xx

my af actualy just started yesterday,so this is my 2nd day?im still trying to figure out how the charts and stuff works lol we only decided last week we are gonna try and theres so much to learn,i realy hope it just happens this month lol or else ill have to swot a ttc book

Its really exciting isn't it! Fingers crossed this is your month!
It is all really confusing to start with! Just make sure you chart every day as it takes a couple of months to be able to predict ovulation. If you are anything like me you will become hyperaware of your body! But you should begin to see a pattern and become aware of signs and what's normal for you.
Also, google become has become my best friend for everything ttc related! Lol! I even had to google ttc to find out what it meant!
Were you on the pill before now? I was and it took 6 weeks for first af after coming off it! So frustrating but everyone is different.

There are some really good ttc and pregnancy books that you can sample if you have a kindle.

Baby dust to you hun! Xx

We only decided a few weeks ago, lizzy, and I think I'm up there with most of the lingo now. Everything seems a bit daunting, but lots of bnb time means you pick up on everything quite quickly. I had spotting yesterday and terrible cramps today, so I'm hoping that by the end of the day I'll be on CD1, but either way it's imminent! Mummy to be definitely has a BFP signature - how exciting!!! FX for 2 weeks time, Jaybean! xx

CD3 here. Why does this take forever?

Thank you amyface!

And I know how you feel bdb84. We spend half the month waiting for O and the other half waiting for bfp/af. Its enough to drive me crazy! Xx

CD8 here and I'm getting so impatient. Whilst we were WTT I was quite calm, but now we've made the transition to here I've become very excited.

I thought I'd be more laid back this time, but don't think that's going to happen.

Any updates? I'm CD 3 today and getting ready for SMEP from Wednesday. Not looking forward to OPKs again from Friday, the no weeing for 4 hours is horrendous! Lol

CD6 for me. This is taking forever. I ordered some Clearblue OPK's off of eBay, so they should be here long before it's time for me to start using them. I ovulate a bit late (CD18-20), so I still have a lot of waiting around to do.

I'm waiting around for O tbh. My cycles are so all over the place I have no idea when it will happen. Hubby over worked & we've got out of the habbit of BD so going to start it up again this weekend & go for every other day until I think ovulation is happening & then everyday. FX!

CD 5 here - waiting to see some good CM to start testing with IC OPK's.

I didn't O when I thought I had. Had all the signs of O but temps haven't gone up yet. So now I just don't know whats going on! Still bding every other day just incase but just want it to happen already!! So frustrating! Trying to keep relaxed though incase it effect my O.
Think I might have to invest in a new bbt thermometer for next month too. Don't want to switch to a new one half way through the month incase it skews the results xx

Jaybean: what's your CM like? I've had a delayed O where my CM lead up to what I thought was O, but then it lessened and then came back a couple days later when I really O'd.
I'd really recommend the cheap ovulation test sticks. You can start testing as soon as your period is over (if you really want) and since they're so cheap you can keep testing everyday until you're sure you've O'd. I start testing when I have creamy CM because I usually O a couple days later.
Sorry if this is a bit redundant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->