CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Hi I'm due tomorrow I think, bfn today. Argh I'm losing hope now ladies

Of course you can MissSazra! We started early too thinking it will take a while, but now we have started I really want my bfp now! The wait is so frustrating!

Don't lose hope Mummy To Be x. It ain't over til the fat witch sings!
It could just have been too early to test. Did you use FRER and fmu? Are you going to test again in the morning or wait a few days? Fx next test is bfp for you xx

We were going to wait until May, so started a month or so early.

Fingers crossed the witch stays away Mummy to be x

Thank you for your advice ladies! Anything is much appreciated as I didn't realise it would all be so confusing / difficult!
I agree, this forum is amazing... Definitely helps too see you are not alone in how you feel!!
I ordered some preseed yesterday after reading good reviews on here! Anyone else tried it?

We used preseed when trying to conceive our first. I can't say whether it was that that helped or not, as we were using the clearblue monitor as well. But everything is worth a try. If nothing happens the first few tries for us we shall certainly try it again.

Still waiting for AF to show! I'm on CD29 at the moment and not even feeling sore or achy so I'm hoping it's just going to surprise me tomorrow anyway. Decided to put off trying last month as it was d due date too close to Christmas, so seems like I've been waiting ages now trying to actually get started!

I haven't tried preseed but it has crossed my mind. May invest if no luck this cycle!

thanks for that Miss Sazra - it gives me hope as I am using clearblue monitor as well.

I thought the monitor was really good. We didn't get one until a few months of trying and then it was the best investment we made.

I thought the monitor was really good. We didn't get one until a few months of trying and then it was the best investment we made.

That is good to know! I like how it takes the guess work out! anything to relive the stress of it all a little bit!

I have to say I've never heard of preseed! Will have to google it! I'm just charting at the moment but if it doesn't happen by end of cycle 3# I will look into other things to help.

Sounds promising amyface, when will you be testing?
Any news mummy to be x?

Xx

What does this clear blue monitor actually do then? I assume it's different to the digital OPKS?

What does this clear blue monitor actually do then? I assume it's different to the digital OPKS?

Its really good as takes the stress out of guessing when you O. You test when the monitor asks and it gives you a reading of low, high or peak fertility. I bought mine from ebay as they can be pricey!

Can I join?

CD1, cycle 2 for me as of today.

Of course you can bdb84! The more the merrier!
Is this your first? Good luck and baby dust to you!

Sorry amyface, I miss read your post before. When are you due to start next cycle?

How expensive are the clear blue monitors hanrh? Might have to invest if this isnt our month.

I'm hoping I will be ovulating any day now so bding as mich as possible. Think I'm tiring the other half out!

Anyone else have any news?

Baby dust to you all xx

CD1 for me as well. TTC #2: Penelope is almost 2.

We've been trying for 9 months. I have issues with hypothyroidism that was worsened by my first pregnancy and a short luteal phase. I'm going to schedule a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) in a couple days to see if my tubes are open since I had some ovarian cysts removed 8 years ago, so there could be damage to the tubes.

We tried Preseed for a couple months, but since I guess I have enough CM, we didn't buy more when it didn't work for us.
What I do like are the internet cheapy ovulation strips. If you don't mind peeing in a cup you can test a couple times a day for much cheaper than the name brand tests. You can get those on ebay or amazon.

Here's to April showers that bring May BFP's!

Still no AF signs here, I want to get started!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a gender pref - obviously ignoring the usual healthy baby yadda yadda (who doesn't just want a healthy baby?!). We have a little boy who's 3 next month and I always loved the idea of having 2 little boys running around, but I've really started leaning towards a girl recently and started thinking about planning BD around getting a girl.

Welcome Frenchie35! That must be tough, but try and stay positive. I've not tried the opks yet as only cucle #2 and trying to keep it simple and fun for first few months. I have got them saved on my watch list though. Just incase!

I would love a little girl as I already have a boy but will be happy with either. I think we will ultimately add 2 to our family if we can, so hopefully at least 1 will be a pink one!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->