CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Other half is on his way home from work! Eeak!! Xx

Replied, and sent it back inverted.

Congratulations on your GIGANTIC positive!!!

I wanna see!! Do you have a photobucket account? You can upload it to your account and then paste the direct link here.

It's sounding like congrats are in order!! <3 How many dpo are you?

I've just changed my profile pic. Can you see it? I think I'm now 18dpo but there is a possibility I'm only 14dpo looking at my chart.
It's still not sunk in yet! Can't stop smiling though! Xx

Yes! I can see it when I click on your username and go to your profile. Congratulations!! <3 Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

8dpo today and I'm trying to talk myself out of testing.

@jaybean: Congrats! That's super! All of us around our testing days: exciting!

I'm 11 DPO and I'm hoping to be able to wait until Friday. Don't know if that will happen!

Has anyone got any symptoms?

I'm 5DPO today and pondering if I should test with a first response on Friday. See how I feel then I suppose.

I'm feeling really crampy, like AF is due today, and I'm also a lot more tired than usual. That's about it for me, though. No bleeding, tenderness etc. It's hard sometimes to wonder if you're just imagining symptoms because you so want them to be there.

As for symptoms- slightly sore breasts, thick CM, tender abdomen and a LOT of bloating. All are typical luteal phase symptoms, though. :/

Thank you ladies! Still can't believe it! OH is over the moon too.

How exciting that testing is nearly here for everyone! As you all know by now, I'd quite happily poas from 1dpo if I thought it might work! I got bfn up til either 11 or 15 dpo, and didn't get my bfp til 13/17 dpo. So if you do test early, don't be disheartened.

I will put together my symptoms by dpo later and post them incase it helps anyone.

Keep us updated ladies. Bucket loads of baby dust coming to each of you xx

Jaybean, that's great! Early testing really is a double-edged sword. Can you image women before POAS? They must have checked their pantaloons every five minutes for AF!

A bit bummed: my temp dropped this morning. I had to take it 30-60 mins earlier than usual, so we'll see if it goes back up tomorrow. I already had a temp drop at about 7 DPO which I thought could be implantation. I still have my chart from when I conceived my DD, and I had dips at 8 and 13 DPO. We'll just have to wait and see!

Oh no! I hope I didn't kill the thread with my negativity!

Temp back up this morning. I'll test tomorrow if it's still above the coverline.

How are you doing, Jaybean?

I took a test on Tuesday, 6dpo. Knew it would be negative, but just wanted a fix! Lol. I have a first response test waiting which I can use from tomorrow, but not sure if I will or not, yet, depends if my Tuesday fix can keep me going a bit more. Still getting cramping which isn't normal for me, and I'm also a lot more tired than usual and quite emotional so fingers crossed it means something.

I don't temp so not sure what temperatures going up and down means.

Not heard from jaybean, bet she's too busy celebrating without us! Hopefully we can join in a few days :)

Like I said, if my temp is still high I'll test in the morning. Maybe that will help you get a fix by proxy!

I felt pretty terrible around 6-8 DPO. I had some headaches and felt pretty moody. I'm having some twinges and cramps now, like O pains. I can't decide whether it feels like AF is coming or not. Stay away!

Awwee Congrats Jaybean, soooo happy for you! I'm about 6dpo, so I'm still in the TWW. fx, all the best for the next 9 months :)

BFN this morning at 10dpo.

Please tell me that it's still really early and I still have a good shot. Even though I've never tested positive any earlier than the day before AF, I still feel like I must be out this cycle. :(

@BDB: Check out this site that gives stats on different preg tests https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php
You can see the % of pregnancies detected by DPO.

You're not out until that first fateful wipe/peak in your underdrawers!

Thank you, Frenchie!

So, it's been an hour since I took my FRER and there's already a pink evap on it. :( I had a mean evap on one last cycle but it didn't show up like this until the following morning. As if the TWW isn't stressful enough, now I get to deal with mean evaps. With as far as we've come in technology these days, you'd think companies would be able to produce a home pregnancy test that does NOT give you an evap.

Hello ladies! Haven't deserted you all! Had a really busy few days at work and I'm sooooo tired at the moment, that I've just been sleeping when I get home.

I tested negative at 15dpo and only got my bfp at 17dpo so it is totally possible that its too early. I'm a poas addict too (have taken another 3 tests after my bfp!!) But try not to get disheartened as maybe false bfns. I really felt like I was out this cycle and put my symptoms down to me over analysing everything. How wrong was I!
I've got good feelings this month for you guys! I have everything crossed for you all and sending lorry loads of baby dust your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->