CD1, let's be buddies!!

Tayzee

Reaction score
Pretty much what it says on the tin!
I'm 22 and OH is 25, TTC our first, cycle number five.
29 day cycles.
who's up for it?:happydance:

Hi, I'll be your buddy. I'm not due to ov til the 2nd Dec, AF now. I only just came off BC at the end of Oct. TTC first child. I'm 26, OH is 26 too. How are doing??

Hey

Would love to be buddies....I am 28 and TTC#1....have a 29day cycle too....so when are you planning to test???....i am on CD7 today

Hi, can I join too. I am TTC #1, am on CD 5. I have 30 day cycles.
Good luck everyone.

Hi, can I join too. I am TTC #1, am on CD 5. I have 30 day cycles.
Good luck everyone.

Hey Lisa

I am on CD10 today...Good luck to you:thumbup:.....how long have u been tryin for??

Hi Babyrock,
I am just starting to try again this month. We got a BFP on our first try last Sept but m/c at 5 weeks. Tried one more time and then I got really sick and was not able to try until now because of my health. I have the green light to go for it now and am so excited!
How long have you been trying?

Hi Lisa

We have been trying since July this year...although there have been a few breaks in between due to busy schedules at work.....

when are you planning to test???....i would be testing on December 16th if all goes well..and AF doesn't show up :)

Hello Ladies,

I would love to join your wait as well. I am 27 years old. DH is 28. CD 2 and 3rd month trying. My cycles are usually 34 days long. Detected chemical pregnancy last month and hoping to have the little bean stick this time around. :thumbup:

Hey girls, I think I'll be testing around December 17th. CD 30. How long do you guys wait to test?
How do get daisypath and lilypie and countdown to pregnancy?

Hey girls I'm 23.34day cycle ttc for a while now testing end of the month x

hi! im 22 also, cd 2 of 32 day cycle, testing on dec 29th! this is only cycle #2 but i'm very anxious! hoping my bfp will come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->