• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cd1 - November 6th Cycle Buddies

Hi xarxa,

My points went from something like 51 a few days after ov to 7 points today. According to ff I ov on day 12 of my 35 day cycle???? I have no idea how they got to that? From what I've read, with a 35 day cycle I should be ovulating today. I am confused??? :dohh:

Haidee

hmmm, im sorry, im confused as well :dohh:

Hi ladies,

How is it going? I still have about 2 weeks before I'll know what's happening.

:hugs: Haidee

Dont think its going too well. My temp dropped the day yesterday and had only a slight increase today. So i think im out this round.

But im not an expert at these charts tho.

Hello again,

OK I'm out of this thread...the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon! Now I'm even more confused, my first cycle off the pill was 35 days, now the second one was 24 days....what's next?

All I can do is wait patiently for my body to get back to normal so I can start knowing when I ovulate.

Good luck to the rest, I really hope you get a :bfp:

Haidee :cry:

That sux haidee.

better luck next round Stay positive :happydance:!!

witch or bfp should come tomorrow.... we will see which

still waiting! we will see if she shows up tonight or not.

I'm going to a christmas party at work tomorrow. Any tips on how i can not drink without anyone realizing that im ttc?

I tested :bfp: today. Eventhough its abit early to test it wasnt even faint both lines were equally dark!!

My OH is still worried its a false positive though.

Hi xarxa,
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! I'm holding thumbs that it stays a :bfp:!!!! :happydance:

As for the party, just say that you think you've got some stomach bug and don't feel to well.

Let us know what's what!!!!
Haidee :hug:

Still :bfp:

The christmas party didnt go too well tho. I got multiple questions wether or not i was pregnant since i wasnt drinking at all. And alltho i said no i think my face yelled yes so...

I'm trying not to worry about it.

Hello Ladies, Might be too late to join??! LOL
I am not TTC, moreso WTT, but I am on the same cycle and I am on month 3 off of the pill, so it helps to see whats going on with my body as it tries to regulate!

My last cycle was 36 days,
CD 1 this round was November 6th
I am on day 34 and no sign of :witch: yet

I spotted (TMI!!) light brown on Sunday morning and very mildly since (only when wipe), just some light pink CM when BDing with DH last night - Ive been having a lot of mild amdominal cramping and twinges, but its the spotting thats throwing me off as I didnt have it the last two months.

AF symtoms seem to match PG symptoms so perfectly! But this month is different from last so its hard to tell! Stuffed nose too.. who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->