CD1 to CD7... Anyone want to buddy up?

majm1241

DS, DD & DD#2 on the way
Reaction score
Since I'm starting over, I thought I'd get a new team going. Anyone wanna be a part of it? :hugs:

i Wanna Join :) Starting Over is always HARD im curently on CD5 and waiting oh so very impentiontly for OV to accure!

Hi there! :D When do you have scheduled to test again? I'm shooting for January 16th. Probably sooner but I want to pick a later date this time.

i didn't plan a testing date yet but i can try and hold it Off till the 16th.. that might be Hard tho lol ill be very tempted to test earlier

I already know I will be testing earlier than that too, lol! AF should be here on the 7th, so I may cave that day or even sooner!

Hi there I want to join too.. 2nd cycle ttc #1.. ME 24 DH 29 - last cycle was a bummer.. I had all great symptoms.. and damn AF came 2 days early

Hi Devi#1! What day is AF suppose to come again?

I am usually on a 30 day cycle.. according to FF - O is on 26th Dec and AF on 8 Jan

Can I play too? It seems like I'll have similar dates this month. I'm on CD1 today :cry: but I have a shorter cycle. FF has me at O on the 27th and AF on the 8th.
GL everyone...hopefully the holiday season will make things go a little quicker...FX'd!

Of course you can come in an play mommahawk! :D

Yay! We will all be testing probably the same day! :D

Tou are welcome! :hugs: AF is FINALLY done! Never lasts as long s it did but I am assuming it did this time due to my miscarriage. I am ready to OV! :happydance:

Starting again! AF got me 2 days early! :( I'm testing again on Jan. 31st, 2010 when AF is suppose to arrive again.

Yup AF got me too! CD8 right now! waiting to OV hopefully over the weekend. Last month Had no ewcm to indicate OV So hopefully this Month brings more obvious signs for me. So Far i Have white semi stretchy Cm so hopefully means Ov is around the corner! Here we Go Again! good Luck to All you Ladies!

OV time for me last month was on xmas eve and we were at my sister in laws house and slept in the same room with the three kiddos. No bding that day and I believe that was why :wicth: got me. This month, only Jace is around so e will have more time for ourselves this time around. We are just going to bding everyday after :witch: is gone and I am going to throw my legs over my headboard for 30 mins everytime! :D

Hi guys. Could I join?? I'm on CD 4. Impatiently waiting for the BDing to commence!!

Yes, please join! :wave: Nice to meet you Embo78! :hugs:

I'm cycle day 7. Am I too late?? Not sure when I ov, think it may be 21st or 22nd

tee hee!! already asked!!! This baby making is going to my head!!

How do I get my ticker thingy to work????

https://www.whenmybaby.com/ovulation_ticker.php?t=CD_NE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"