CD1 to CD7... Anyone want to buddy up?

I believe I am going to be OVing this week. not in 9 days, so we are going to :sex: everyday until end of month! :D

tee hee!! already asked!!! This baby making is going to my head!!

How do I get my ticker thingy to work????

I see you got the ticker going! :D When are you testing?

I'm cycle day 2 although after some symptoms took a test today and was negative :( but I'd sure like to buddy up with you guys if that's ok? Going to take another test on 1 February to make doubly sure I'm not already PG though!

Hi Nessicle! GL! :) :hugs:

I am on 5dpo and I am feeling symptoms already like I did when I was pregnant last month! :happydance: FXed!!!

I am on 5dpo and I am feeling symptoms already like I did when I was pregnant last month! :happydance: FXed!!!

thank you! :flower:

Ooh how exciting for you!!! I've got everything crossed for you (except my legs for obvious reasons :winkwink: he he!)

I've had a few crampy feelings today - not bad but enough to notice them! Got a terrible headache and feel a bit sick but that could be because of the headache - i read too much in to symptoms and get myself all excited and worked up lol

thank you! :flower:

Ooh how exciting for you!!! I've got everything crossed for you (except my legs for obvious reasons :winkwink: he he!)

I've had a few crampy feelings today - not bad but enough to notice them! Got a terrible headache and feel a bit sick but that could be because of the headache - i read too much in to symptoms and get myself all excited and worked up lol

It's hard not too! LOL I am going to just relax and stay calm but I just know I have to be already!

Check out my journal! All of my symptoms are there! LOL :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->