CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Hi ladies, today is CD3 and my first day on Letrozole, feeling excited!

I hope everything works out on the soy @Powell!

GL everyone!

Today is CD1 for me and starting my second cycle attempting to TTC#1. Would you mind if I join y'all? I have PCOS and my first cycle I did clomid/Follistim. I call my doctor tomorrow morning to let them know I have been assaulted by this woman who is trying to pose as my Aunt. She calls herself Flo. Such the :witch:.

Hi ladies, today is CD3 and my first day on Letrozole, feeling excited!

I hope everything works out on the soy @Powell!

GL everyone!

CD3 here too and started my soy this morning! 4 more doses.

Today is CD1 for me and starting my second cycle attempting to TTC#1. Would you mind if I join y'all? I have PCOS and my first cycle I did clomid/Follistim. I call my doctor tomorrow morning to let them know I have been assaulted by this woman who is trying to pose as my Aunt. She calls herself Flo. Such the :witch:.

:wave:

:wave:[/QUOTE]

:thumbup: Thank You! I lurked around on forums for my first cycle. I just type stuff in google and find old threads. Finally, I decided to join.

Good luck everyone!!

Day 4 of clomid now. Hurry up this time next week - il be dtd to catch that eggy!!!

:thumbup: Thank You! I lurked around on forums for my first cycle. I just type stuff in google and find old threads. Finally, I decided to join.[/QUOTE]

Yay! It definitely helps to be able to talk to people who are going thru the same thing!!

AFM CD4, day 2 of soy. AF has almost left the building!

Hey everyone can I join? July 19th was my CD1. Cycle 2 TTC after a three year wait after twin loss.

Hi everyone! Welcome back Ksierra, welcome Plsteph, hi xloulabellex!!!

Today is Cd 4 of my cycle and 2nd day of Letrozole. It's like clomid. My doctor told me I didn't need IUI (at least not yet) and that intercourse with my DH would suffice! I think it's great because I'll save a lot of money that way.

I am cautiously optimistic about this cycle and afraid beyond belief that it will fail at the same time. I can't help but kick myself in the butt for downing myself already. Ugh! Lots of prayers and sticky baby dust to all!

kserria, sorry for your loss.

I am thinking this cycle I may try Pre seed and/or Mucenix. The Pre seed is highly dependent if I can find it on this rock. Anyone have any experience with these?

My Af is weird... super crampy and clots...but not very heavy. Only day two and yesterday was light too ithink. ..this TTC junk is frustrating!

Today is Cd 4 of my cycle and 2nd day of Letrozole. It's like clomid. My doctor told me I didn't need IUI (at least not yet) and that intercourse with my DH would suffice! I think it's great because I'll save a lot of money that way.

I am cautiously optimistic about this cycle and afraid beyond belief that it will fail at the same time. I can't help but kick myself in the butt for downing myself already. Ugh! Lots of prayers and sticky baby dust to all!

Brenda, best of luck with this. Let us know what symptoms you have and how it affects you! I'm wondering if I'll have to go on Clomid, but unfortunately I have to keep TTC naturally until December before the RE will prescribe anything. Sigh. At least you get to try something!

Tomorrow marks our 1-year mark of beginning to try. 5 months of that were taken up by our ectopic pregnancy, so it's only really been 7 months of trying, but I'd just really hoped that I would be pregnant now. Oh well... gotta keep up the faith!

PIsteph, I've been using PreSeed the last 3 cycles and had no luck as yet. But I have a blocked tube, so it's possible only 1 of those cycles even ovulated on the side with the open tube (if any). I ordered mine off Amazon! Best of luck :)

kserria, sorry for your loss.

I am thinking this cycle I may try Pre seed and/or Mucenix. The Pre seed is highly dependent if I can find it on this rock. Anyone have any experience with these?

I use Robitussin, grapefruit juice and green tea!

Sadly, where I live shipping is expensive and takes longer. Ain't nobody got time for that!!! I was thinking about the grapefruit juice as well. I think the Clomid dried me out. I found the pre-seed here it was a dollar more than Amazon. I guess it is worth a try. I have my appointment with my FS tomorrow. So maybe I will get more info from them. Good luck to all hopefully we have a better cycle. :winkwink::winkwink:

@kserria

They are but the point is too loosen the mucus. The cold meds do not attack a specific type of mucus. So in my research it helps to loosen the CM when you ovulate to help those little fellas reach the eggie. It is not a 100% but if it does not hurt why not try. Powell may have the answer I am searching for but when to take the cold meds? I think from what I gathered is on the fertile days leading into O day. So you can have some nice EWCM. I am really new to all this. As DH and I been hoping it would happen but I went a year without Aunt Flo. Before my weight gain it was not uncommon to go anywhere between 6-12 without Flo. Which is why I am thankful to see the RE.

Brenda, best of luck with this. Let us know what symptoms you have and how it affects you! I'm wondering if I'll have to go on Clomid, but unfortunately I have to keep TTC naturally until December before the RE will prescribe anything. Sigh. At least you get to try something!

Tomorrow marks our 1-year mark of beginning to try. 5 months of that were taken up by our ectopic pregnancy, so it's only really been 7 months of trying, but I'd just really hoped that I would be pregnant now. Oh well... gotta keep up the faith!

PIsteph, I've been using PreSeed the last 3 cycles and had no luck as yet. But I have a blocked tube, so it's possible only 1 of those cycles even ovulated on the side with the open tube (if any). I ordered mine off Amazon! Best of luck :)

Hey Alikat27, I will be logging everything I go through in this cycle since it'll be my first time using fertility meds. You can find my symptoms in my Letrozole and TTC #2 Journal, the link is in my signature. Feel free to check it out :winkwink:! Best of Luck!

@kserria

They are but the point is too loosen the mucus. The cold meds do not attack a specific type of mucus. So in my research it helps to loosen the CM when you ovulate to help those little fellas reach the eggie. It is not a 100% but if it does not hurt why not try. Powell may have the answer I am searching for but when to take the cold meds? I think from what I gathered is on the fertile days leading into O day. So you can have some nice EWCM. I am really new to all this. As DH and I been hoping it would happen but I went a year without Aunt Flo. Before my weight gain it was not uncommon to go anywhere between 6-12 without Flo. Which is why I am thankful to see the RE.

Yeah take it during your fertile period. I usually start a few days after my last soy dose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->