CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Hi, I'm fairly new to ttc. This was my first month. I was just curious if you could help me figure out what to record. I started spotting on the 17th. I never spot. It turned into a full af but I wasn't sure if I should count the spotting as my day one. I don't recall a time where I have ever spotted so I think I should. Thanks in advance. :)

I was thinking about doing the same. Glad my research was on point.

@kinda I am new too. There are many on the boards who are expert on tracking. I happen to not be one of them. However, welcome to the thread.

Hello Kinda, if you didn't have a full flow and only spotted, this will not be CD 1. Especially if this really doesn't happen to you. I spot most of the time the day before AF. So you can mark CD 1 on the day you actually had a flow. Good luck! :)

Thanks for your replies. I was also wondering how often do you guys bd? Last month was our first month trying, we're fairly young with high libidos so we do it pretty much everyday. Do you guys think that hurts our chances? I havent really researched sperm development, so i dont know too much about it, but i read that every other day is best. I dont temp or use any sort of ovulation test. I only record af on an app on my phone and it tells me when it thinks i'll ovulate but I've only recorded one month so it tries its hardest. :p i try to keep track of cm, but i dont try very hard. i have ovulation cramps so that helps a lot. Last month i just figured we bd enough that when i ovulated we had a chance, lol.

Those apps are not reliable to use to track O just by going by cycle length. You could be ovulating earlier or later. But if you're having regular sex thru out you should be covered but I wouldn't put to much stock into the O Day out gives you

If you guys BD pretty much everyday, more power to ya! You guys are young and shouldn't have such a hard time conceiving! But to answer your question, it is best to BD a couple days leading up to ovulation. This is where charting comes in handy! It helps you pinpoint ovulation, do a google search for BBT Charting.

Last day of clomid today girls - roll on the weekend! Dtd starts... CUMMON BEAN PLEASE BE!!

2 more days of soy over here! I hope I get a good strong O like I did last cycle, just need to catch it!

I hate waiting to O equally as much as I hate the 2WW, if not more! :coffee:

we're fairly young with high libidos so we do it pretty much everyday.

Woohoo! I have heard about SMEP plan where you BD every other day starting CD 8 until OPK gives a + and after that BD everyday for 3 days or something. I don't follow it, although I think that's approximately what we do anyways. From what I've read I think this depends wholly on the guy's physical state, and not on us girls. It is possible that some guys may need a little longer to recharge to their peak whereas others don't. My DH can't do more than 3 days consecutively so we sometimes do AM AM then PM, skip a day, then AM. Gives him some recharge time.

Honestly my advice is if you're both young, just enjoy it and obviously if you do BD everyday you will for sure NOT miss your ovulation window. If that doesn't get you a BFP, then try every other day for a few months and see.

I'm with yall, 2 more days of Letrozole!!

GL Loulabelle!

@Powell, I hear ya, it always seems like forever, lol. Although I can say I'm not as anxious this time around. I'm more concerned about my meds working.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks everyone. That's what I was thinking, that were not gonna miss the window but obviously last month didn't work so I figured I'd ask for some advice. I know it's silly to think I would get it on the first try but I was hoping. :)

So far ultrasound looked good. CD3 and starting clomid today followed by two injections. Follow up in a week. I am ready to start the BD. Lucky, for BD everyday. Our scheduled can be tough. DH works long hours at night. We have a small window for BD but it is going to happen!

2 more days of soy over here! I hope I get a good strong O like I did last cycle, just need to catch it!

I agree!! I think I hate waiting to O more ... Mainly cos in my case, I don't always lol! Fingers crossed for us!! Xx

I agree!! I think I hate waiting to O more ... Mainly cos in my case, I don't always lol! Fingers crossed for us!! Xx
That's why I hate it too! Lol. Just took my last soy dose so hopefully going to O in the next 10 days or so!

Last day of Letrozole. I was so exhausted and didn't wake up to take my temp :(, but it's alright. I have an ultrasound appt on Tuesday to check my follicles! So excited! Thankfully it's just in the nick of time since my husband is leaving to Alaska for work on Aug. 10th. Phew, not sure if he'll be here for that BFP or BFN, but if This cycle doesn't work, I will have to wait till next year :'(.

I'm 3 days behind you but also ovulating (hopefully) first week of August!

Good luck to us!

This is my second cycle temping and it would seem like this phase of it my temp is higher than last. Last cycle before ovulation I was mostly <97.1, quite a few times in the 96 range. This cycle I've been bouncing 97.4-97.7. I wonder why and if it's a good thing or bad thing. I did read that we're supposed to be 97.0-97.7 before O so I would say this cycle's temp looks more "normal"?

Anyways, :sex: time soon! Keke. :spermy:

My pre O temps are a little higher this cycle too. I think maybe because it's hotter this month than last , in my case at least. But as far as temping goes, the actual temps don't matter as much as the pattern and if they show O. So try to not look into it too much unless you're not showing O at a decent time

Hey everyone, my temps are a bit erratic too! Hope all is well, this seems to be taking forever!!! I will update on Tuesday after I come back from my ultrasound appointment to check my follicles! Hope they are ready! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->