CD1 today. that b***h AF turned up.. anyone else?

Rachel.P

still ttc#1 after loss.
Reaction score
hi girls. looking for a ttc buddy. CD1 for me.
anyone on the same?
want to share ttc journeys?
could really do with a friend with an un-judging ear... :)

Dang that stinks :hugs:

I know how frustrating that is.. such a let down when it shows up! :cry:

I am not @ the same point in my cycle as you... my AF is due around the 22nd but I'd definitely share my TTC journey with ya! :)

CD1 for me today! **Sigh**
I'm open and have un-judging ears and keyboard! Would love to buddy up with you ladies. How are we feeling today? I'm trying to keep a PMA for cycle #4. Trying to be patient for our first born...

aw thanks girls i'd love to share ttc journeys with you!

(though i have no idea how you do it lol!)

seems that the people closest can have the harshest words.... not meaning them obviously, but they still hurt.
could just do with someone in the same position as me...

:)

I hear you! Sometimes you just want to vent and get a :hugs: and instead they give their uneducated advice! My sister does this to me all the time. She has been playing step-mom to her boyfriends two kids, so she thinks she knows everything about pregnancy. She even told me matter of factly that sore bbs is a sign of pregnancy :dohh: Um, I've had stage 1 cancer, a mc and a chemical, my life experiences are a little different and I may know just a tad!

I hope we get sticky bean christmas presents this year!! I think I might ovulate right on christmas day (if I get a normal cycle this month). We might be taking a lot of "naps" at the folks house. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->