CD1 today!

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
AF is here, finally! I am so happy, because I appear to have ovulated! This has only happened one other time that I can think of! Horray!

This was thanks to Metformin 1000mg, but my prescription is out and I figured that was a good thing because I'd been getting horrible uh, toilet issues while taking it, and some pain where my gallbladder used to be.

So, starting from today I'm taking Agnus Cactus Vitex 660mg x 2, so see if it'll help regulate my cycles.

I'm in quite a bit of pain with cramps and feeling generally ugh. Not used to having AF. Anything I can do to ease the pain? :/

Hooray for the return of the witch (never thought I'd be saying that!!)! I'm on CD4 today after not having had a natural period since bf / mini pill so am in a similar situation. I know it's probably the last thing you want to do but I find a bit of exercise (even just a walk) eases the pain and takes my mind off things more than any drugs! Shopping is particularly good - walking and stuff to look at to take my mind off the cramps ( any excuse huh?!!).

i went to the supermarket and got ice cream and now i feel a little better. hope it remains that way.

congrats on af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->